FRSC Recruitment Login Portal – To print out your Slip is very necessary because If you are shortlisted for the physical assessment, you will be required to come along with a printed copy of this page. And that is the reason we have (on this page) shown how to How to Print FRSC Slip through the Online Dashboard.
Make sure you know your Username and password. But in case you forget your password, you can always apply for Password reset – using the link Below the FRSC Recruitment Login form.
If you are a fresh applicant then click here to see how to apply, available positions and requirements: FRSC Recruitment Form – See Application Portal & Requirements here.
FRSC Recruitment Login Portal Dashboard
You want to login to see your application then you should use the steps below;
- Log on to the Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC official website → https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- From the top of the page, you should see “Application Login” link.
You can see from the image the FRSC Recruitment Login Portal marked in red. So, click.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then click on Login. Just in case the computer belongs to you, you can as well check the box “Remember Login” to enable the computer and browser remember your login information. So that you don’t have to go through this process again.
- Now you have login Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC FRSC Recruitment dashboard, the next is to access your “Data Page”.
- You should navigate your mouse to “Application” then click on “My Application”
- Now you should see the information you already fill. From your computer Keyboard press and hold the “Ctrl + P” (which is a command to print).\
- from your printer, make sure you select how many copies you want, then click on “Print”. And that is all.
It’s better you print more than one copy because you might be asked to submit a copy during the time of assessment.
See Other Job/Empowerment Login Dashboard Portal:
Feel free using the comment box below to ask any question regarding this page. Also, help us distribute this message using the share button below. This is to alert other interested applicants to learn how to access the FRSC login portal, access and print Date Page.