MTN Telecommunication Nigeria previously announce the release of 4G LTE Services in some selected states in Nigeria. But good to re-announce to you that the 4G LTE Services is now available in all states in Nigeria. SO that is the reason we are using the medium to educate every one on how to activate MTN Sim Card For 4G LTE Services.
What is 4G LTE Services
The is an upgrade network service to 3G (or H+) which was available for browsing. So using the 4G LTE Services come with a speed network to internet, and you will experience that when you start downloading or watching videos online. Every now, with the 4G LTE Services searching for information online becomes more faster for results. No more time to waste as your phone and laptop battery last even more longer.
With the fact that the 4G network in all over the states in Nigeria, not every one is eligible to use it. Did some one just ask WHY?? This may be as a result of the Sim card or the phone in question.
But there are ways you can used to confirm if your smartphone is compatible or can use mtn 4g network data plans. If compatible, you can then go to a nearest MTN office and get an mtn 4g sim card.
Also Read This: IROKO TV – Watch all Latest Movies, TV Shows on iROKO TV
How to Confirm Whether your Phone is eligible to use MTN 4G LTE Services
- Text 4G to 131.
- If your smart phone is compatible, you will receive a message that:
Yello! Your device is 4G ready but you need to upgrade your SIM to enjoy MTN 4G LTE. Please visit the nearest MTN store or partner retailer for a sim swap now.
- If your phone is not compatible, you will receive a message that Yello! You need to upgrade your SIM card and device to enjoy MTN 4G LTE. Please visit the nearest MTN store or partner retailer to upgrade now.
- For those with compatible smartphones with MTN 4g network, kindly visit any nearest MTN office and get yourself an MTN 4G Sim Card.
MTN 4G Data Plans for Android, iPhone and Computer
Dial *444# to check and choose mtn 4g plan suitable for you. Below are some of the plans.
- 100MB for N500 (Valid for 7 days).
- 150MB for N499 (Valid for 24 hours).
- 200MB for N1000 (Valid for 30 days).
- Unlimited data for N36,999 (Valid for 30 days).
- 42GB for N66499 (Valid for 12 Months).
- 10GB for N6000 (Valid for 30 days).
- 15GB for N10,000 (Valid for 30 days).