This tutorial is for all who believe they can carry out the NYSC Online Registration and Call-up Letter Printing if they read and understand how its been done. Please also not that this process is applicable to part-time graduates who also would want to print out their Exclusion Letter. Follow the step listed below.
For better understanding we have been able to provide a step-by-step image to better illustrate how to do NYSC online registration and also printing NYSC Call-up letter or Letter of Exclusion online. Its easy and you can do it. Before we begin with this, lets list requirements for online registration, that is what you need to have in place before you can get started with online registration.
NYSC Requirements for Online Registration
- You need a Computer
- A connection to the internet (internet data bundle)
- Thumb-printing device
- A Java application should also be installed in your computer
- Active Email account
- Your maximum concentration – to avoid mistakes.
How to Start Your NYSC Online Registration
- First visit the online registration website https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/
- On the page you click the link: “Registration for Mobilization Batch …“. You click this because to enter the main NYSC online registration form you have to create an account, so that is the link to start.
- In the Registration Options there are 3 different categories which are(i) New or Fresh Registration – Meaning that this will be your first time to register in this website and that you haven’t been deployed before by NYSC.
(ii) Remobilization – meaning that you have been mobilized in a previous NYSC batch but absconded from service in camp or after camping.
(iii) Revalidation – meaning that you have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp.
With the above explanation I believe you already know which to select, which is “Fresh Registration“.
- Now your online registration begins and the first is to register your email account. see image below to know what is required (Your email address, selecting a secret question and providing an answer to it) You will see a pop-up informing you that your email account has been saved and that you need to visit your email
- At this point, after clicking the “Continue”, you are required to login your email account and verify your email registration with NYSC portal in order to continue the main online registration. So I believe you should know how to login your mail account at this moment.
- Now the part 1 of the registration form has come. You have to fill till you get to “Matric No. or ID No” then click Look Senate and wait a little while for the page to bring out your full details which includes; Full name, Matric Number, Class of Degree, Matric Number, Date of Graduation, and Jamb Registration number. See image below:Now after you have finished filling the form, select that you agree (the green write-up) and then click “Submit and Continue” for the next step.
Part 2 of The NYSC Online Registration – Payment Option
At this point you can decide to pay using any of the following available options on this image:
All you have to do is click on which payment option is more convenient to you, it could be Remita, Master Card, Visa card, etc… just click on it and it will automatically show your information summary again. Then click “Proceed to Payment” and provide the needed information to complete your online payment.
You can also Click on “Proceed without Payment”
- This will now take you to Thumb printing page where you will have to provide your left Thumb and right Thumb also.
Now you have to make sure that the Thumb printing reader is already connect with your computer before you start. After you are done, click “Proceed”, to take you to the page where you fill other information and upload your Passport.
You have to then make your payment in order to be able to print out your NYSC slip. Click here to learn how now, before you continue filling the remaining forms.
After confirming your payment, Other forms you are expected to fill includes your Primary and Secondary, and Higher institution school details, Your cloth sizes and shoe sizes, then printing of slip. See the PDF fills below and see how this remaining form to fill looks like.
Call-up Letter Print out
To start with printing your call up letter, when the mobilization timetable say its time, all you have to do is https://portal.nysc.org.ng and login to your NYSC account with your email and password, then you will see the Call-Up letter link before you, click to preview, then click Print to start printing.
Its very important you print your NYSC Online registration Slip and the Call-Up letter or Letter of Exclusion in “COLOUR PRINT“.
Use the comment box below if any challenges arises during any of this process listed above, or any other related issue.