Now you can stay at your convenient location and bank without stress, knowing all the listed Heritage Bank USSD Code (*322*030#) and how to use them – you will be able to do some banking tasks without the need of internet, no need for luxurious smartphones.
And your transactions using the USSD Banking Code are free.
On this page, we have listed all you can do with the Heritage Bank *322*030# USSD code. But the first step is creating a PIN for authenticating your transactions.
Page Table of Contents
How to Register for Heritage *322*030# USSD Code PIN
- First, dial the *322*030# on your phone
- Then you will prompt that;
‘you have not been provisioned for eCash/eWallet
Choose a 4-digit eCash/eWallet PIN’
- Then Tap the ‘Reply’ on your phone and follow the instaction to provide your New PIN, you will be required to re-enter the PIN again to confirm your previous input.
- After you have sent it, you will get a message on your screen that;
‘You have successfully selected your 4-digit eCash/eWallet PIN,
Please dial the code again to start your transactions’
These are steps it will take you to create your Heritage USSD 4-digit eCash/eWallet PIN.
How to Check Your Heritage Account Balance Using USSD Code
To check your account balance, simply dial *322*030# and follow the on-screen command.
You May Also Want to See: All Access Bank *901# USSD Transaction Codes Here
How to Pay Other Bills Using Heritage USSD Code
These services, like DSTv, GOtv, LCC toll payments, Startime have their ‘Billing ID’ assigned for individuals companies to enable their users/subscribers to pay their bills with ease when due.
So, the Biller ID is important to note before making payment.
Meanwhile, only few companies or products/services have billing number and are listed below;
|wift 4G Subscription (Swift 4G)||1033|
|DSTV Box Office||1098|
|LCC toll payments||1066|
To carry out a bill payment dial – *322*030*BILLER ID *AMOUNT#
For example, to pay for LCC Dial *322*030*1066*AMOUNT#
How to Recharge Through Heritage Bank *322*030# USSD Code
You can either recharge for yourself or for others by using the same Heritage Bank *322*030# USSD Code, though the recharge for others has an extra step; which is providing the recipient’s phone number.
And you will be needing your PIN to authenticate the transaction.
For Self Recharge
Please note that your mobile number must have been connected/linked with your Heritage account.
To do a Self-recharge simply dial; *322*030*AMOUNT#
For Third Party Recharge
Please note that any third party number includes any number not connected to your Heritage Bank account, even if it is your other sim cards, families and friends – all are third party recharge.
- To do a Third Party Recharge simply dial – *322*030*PHONENUMBER*AMOUNT#
- then you will be asked to enter your 4-digit PIN to confirm the transaction.
Heritage Bank USSD Fund Transfer Code
- In other to carry out quick cash Transfer dial – *322*030*ACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT#
- The confirm that the account details which you’re about to transfer fund to is correct.
- Once every information is correct, the next is to enter your PIN to finalize the transaction.
Was this page useful to you?
Please, use the comment box below for any questions and contributions.
Also, try sharing this page with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, etc.