FUNAI POST-UTME 2015/2016 Result is out (Check here)

We are using this opportunity to inform all candidates aspiring for admission in  Federal University Udufu-Alike, Ikwo and also participated in her post UTME text that the FUNAI POST-UTME 2015/2016 Result is out.

Guidelines for FUNAI POST-UTME 2015/2016 Result Checking

The result has been declined public and so any one checking do not need scratch card to check FUNAI POST-UTME 2015/2016 Results, this time all you need is just your JAMB registration number and click check result.

• CLICK HERE to Check FUNAI POST-UTME 2015/2016 Result / and Print too

FUNAI POST-UTME Result checker portal | www.FUNAI.edu.ng

FUNAI POST-UTME Result checker portal | www.FUNAI.edu.ng

Once you access the page, you will see a box to put in your jamb reg.no. – then click submit

share your experience after or before checking your FUNAI POST-UTME 2015/2016 Result, using the comment box below.

The 2015/2016 FUNAI admission list will be coming out soon, so always check around here for new updates!

Good Luck

1. i rili feelbad con cerning my result i scored 182 in average i dnt knw if am going to get d admission…???

• yes. You can still get an admission. BUt if I may ask, what course are you going for?? so that I can make further inquiries

2. I have been trying to check my result but I keep receiving same message of no record found here is my jamb reg number 56372663fg.

• I will check it now and send it to your email free of charge. So dont worry. As long as the JAMB registration number you sent to me is correct

3. I hv ben checking my funai postutme 2015/2016 & i dnt see it while jamb reg is 55339839fh

• I will check it and get back to you now

4. i have not been able to access my funai post umte result after trying for a number of times, pls can someone help me out, i shall be grateful. my jamb reg no is 56692894fb. thanks

• I will check it and get back to you soon

5. hello sir i ve been checkn my relsut but it kep on telln me no such result found here dz z my reg no 55073603GH

• Then go to the school ICT and they will check the result from their database

6. sir see my emeil was blocked here z my tel 09035666630

7. sir i’m trying to check my result, the reply i recieve said no record found and here is my jamb reg no = 55531630II

8. what of political sci my ave is 188 i don’t no if am going to get admission

• Well with that score its possible to get admission. but depending on how many people score higher than you and the number of students needed in that department. So do u understand now?

We shall announce here when the admission list for FUNAI is out.

Good Luck.

9. I hv checked funai 2015/2016 postutme bt nt going

10. does it mean that funai don’t record some candidate’s jamb reg no:? b/c i has been checking my result since while, yet they keep on telling me “no such record found” with correct jamb reg no: (55497742jg), why?

• If you have such issue then you have to come down to the school ITC for the workers to check and print out your result. At the same time they will solve the issue so that you can check your result your self.