This is to inform all the candidates that make the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI as their first choice institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME Examination that the FUNAI Post UTME Form 2018/2019 is out. Interested candidates who made the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice and also scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold.
Online registration for FUNAI Post UTME Form 2018/2019 commences on Friday, 6th July, 2018 and end on Friday, 27th July, 2018. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened. FUNAI Post UTME Screening general Cut off Mark for all department is 180.
FUNAI Post UTME Form 2018/2019 – Eligibility
- All candidates who make the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI their first choice institution and has attained the required cut off mark for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- A candidate must have at least a minimum of Five Credit Passes in subjects related to their course of study in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) which is conducted by the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) in not more than two (2) Sittings, Including a credit pass in Mathematics and English.
- All candidates awaiting their 2018 WAEC Result, NECO Result and GCE Result respectively are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have checked and printed out their JAMB UTME Original Result Online on the JAMB Portal.
FUNAI Post UTME Form 2018/2019 – How To Apply
It is important you know the FUNAI Post UTME Registration portal because that is where you will carry out your Post UTME registration. In that note, the portal for FUNAI Post UTME Registration is portal.funai.edu.ng
2018/2019 FUNAI Post UTME Application Guide
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Screening Date & Timetable
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 to Tuesday, 21st August, 2018.
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the portal.
2018/2019 FUNAI POST UTME TEST REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
2018/2019 FUNAI Post UTME Registration Deadline
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI Post UTME Admission screening Registrations deadline is on the 27th July 2018.
- Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose AE–FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes, should visit the University’s website funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for registration. Such candidates are however advised to effect change of institution/course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
If ou have any question, comment or challenge regarding this application, kindy use the comment box and we will attend to you.