We wish to inform the general public, most especially those who choose University Ndufu-Alike,Ikwo (FUNAI) as their first choice during the JAMB registration and exam, and that score up to 180 and above are to note that FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form for 2016/2017 Admission is Out. Below are the requirements and steps to apply for the POST UTME Exam for FUNAI.edu.ng.
To APPLY FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form for 2016/2017
follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, Select News, Click on Advertisement for the 2016/2017 Admissions Screening Exercise
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N2,500:00) only
- You must enter a valid mobile phone number and/or e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) as their choice of university can apply to study any of the University’s newly approved programmes. Please Click Here for details of the newly approved programmes.
To apply for the 2016/2017 Post- UTME Screening, CLICK HERE