The Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo hereby invites interested candidates who are suitably qualified to apply for admission into a non- resident Foundation and Pre-Degree Programmes in her institution that the “FUNAI Pre-Degree Programme Form for 2015/2016 Session is out”.
Here are full details all candidates should bear in mind before purchasing the FUNAI Pre-Degree Programmes Form.
Meanwhile, we are going to share the following details here:
- ABOUT FUNAI PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
- AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES
- APPLICATION FEE
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
- CLOSING DATE OF THE THE FORM
About FUNAI Pre-degree programme
The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University while the Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) examinations for Direct entry admission into the 200-level in any university in Nigeria and some partner universities abroad.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 different subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES
- FOUNDATION PROGRAMME:
|ARTS||History/Literature/CRS (HLCRS)Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)History/Igbo/French (HIF)|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)Government/ Economics /Igbo (GEI)Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)Government/Literature in English/CRS(GLCRS)Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)|
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)Mathematics /Economics / Business Studies (MEB)|
|NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)|
- GENERAL PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
|ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)|
|PHYSICAL, MEDICAL BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING||English Language/Biology/Chemistry/Physics (EBCP)English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)|
- SPECIAL PRE-DEGREE PROGAMME
- Fine ArtsCandidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences and Enginnering, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in Federal University, Ndufu–Alike, Ikwo, and in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
Seven thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit http://www.funai-foundation.com and Sign Up with valid Email to generate Application Number and Password.
- Check your Email and click link to get generated Application Number and Password.
iii. Sign in with Application No and Password and begin Online Registration.
- Enter Phone Number, Personal Details and upload valid Passport Photo on Phase Two of Online Registration and click submit.
- The Passport Photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB. Selfies and inappropriate Photo are prohibited.
- Generate and Print out Invoice and make payment at the Bank. Please see Invoice for payment details.
vii. After payment at Bank, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone within 48 hours (Please ensure you provide a valid Phone Number in Step iv).
viii. Enter the 16-digit Access PIN and you will be redirected to Phase Three of Online Registration.
- Enter School Information, Qualification and Scan ALL copies of Credentials into a single PDF File and submit.
- Click on the ‘Complete Application’ button on the next page, and Print Application Form from your email.
- Applicants into 2015/2016 preliminary programme are advised to check our website from time to time for the date of possible interview/examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2016 UTME during the programme.
iii. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For further information, please see detailed Candidate Guide at http://funai-foundation.com/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 08050764262; 08037219664; 07036848943 and 08033065655
Submission of online forms will close on Monday, 28th September, 2015 at 11.59 pm.
If you are still confuse in any area, just use the comment box below and our term will quickly give you feed back.