This is to inform all Direct Entry and Post UTME applicants of Federal University of Technology, Minna that the institution recently has released her schedule list on how the post UTME form, registration and date for the exam should run. Below is the schedule list;
Commencement date for online registration:
- The online registration for post UTME will commence on Friday 24th July, 2015
- While Direct Entry will commence on Monday 7th September, 2015
Close of online registration for DE and Post UTME:
- Post UTME closing date – on Monday 10th August, 2015
- Direct Entry closing date registration – on Wednesday, 16th September, 2015
Dates of screening exercise:
- Post UTME Exam date will start from: Wednesday 12th – Friday 14th August, 2015
- While the Direct Entry screening date starts on: Thursday 17th September, and Friday 18th September, 2015
Who is Qualify to Buy and register for FUT Minna 2015 Post UTME and Direct Entry
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected FUT Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2015 UTME as shown below:
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only payable at the screening venue.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-outs downloaded directly from the website of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates that already have their ‘O’ Level results MUST bring the results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
- Candidates awaiting results will be allowed to participate in the UPASE but MUST submit such results not later than Thursday 15th October, 2015. For submission of such results, candidates are to go back to their registration page on the University website to update their records or submit hard copies of the results to the Office of the DVC Academic, at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano.
- Candidates that choose to submit their results online should print the acknowledgement slips after uploading.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUT Minna) Official Cut-off Mark
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
|Agricultural Economics & Extension Technology (AET)|
|Animal Production (APT)|
|Crop Production (CRP)|
|Food Science Technology (FST)|
|Soil Science and Land Management (SLM)|
|Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology (WAFT)|
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING
|Agricultural & Bioresources Engineering (ABE)|
|Chemical Engineering (CHE)|
|Civil Engineering (CIE)|
|Computer Engineering (CPE)|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering (EEE)|
|Mechanical Engineering (MEE)|
|Telecommunication Engineering (TME)|
|Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)|
SCHOOL OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT ECHNOLOGY
|Entrepreneurship & Business Studies (EBS)|
|Project Management Technology (PMT)|
|Transport Management Technology (TMT)|
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
|Building Technology (BDT)|
|Estate Management & Valuation (EMV)|
|Quantity Surveying (QTS)|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)|
|Urban & Regional Planning (URP)|
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
|Computer Science (CPT)|
|Cyber Security Science (CSS)|
|Information & Media Technology (IMT)|
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
|Biological Sciences (BIO)|
SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
|Education Biology (EDB)|
|Education Chemistry (EDC)|
|Education Geography (EDG)|
|Education Mathematics (EDM)|
|Education Physics (EDP)|
|Industrial & Technology Education (ITE)|
|Library & Information Technology (LIT)|
Method of Registration
- Click on “2015/2016 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter one of your names
- Click on ‘Login’
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px)
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box)
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’
- Confirm your entries
- Click on the payment page button to proceed to payment gateway
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment )
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform)If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venueRequirements for the Screening ExerciseAll eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
A printout of the 2015/2016 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
The printed 2015/2016 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
A writing material (biro or pencil)
A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N50 to N70 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.