HOW TO CREATE A NEW VIRTUAL BARTER CARD AND HOW TO FUND IT
Creating and Funding Your Barter Virtual Card For Use
This is a complete tutorial to create getbarter card and as well fund the card to start using right away.
Please note the process of funding wallet come first before creating card, and can be done either by clicking the “Wallet” from the menu option or since we do not have any card created yet, we use the steps below.
But onething you will notice using this step is that, you will be redirected to “Wallet Option” later on (that is once your funding is completed. Before comeback again to sart creating a new card.
So, You Can Take this whole step as “FUNDING WALLET
Because, when creating our CARD we are still going to using some steps here.
So stay tuned!
- Now that you have logged into your account (or still working on your account) click on “CARD” from the Menu option.
- You see a “CREATE NEW CARD —>” button below and above the sample virtual card.
- Fill in the name to be on the card. You can see that you have toltal ful control on what to do to suit your need. If for instance, you are using the card for a FACEBOOK Ad then you make sure the name on the card corresponds with your facebook name. Likewise, all other platforms you that considers this as a “PRIORITY”.
- Now, the next, still on the BARTER VIRTUAL CARD YOU ARE CREATING;
» select which currency your card should be,
» enter the amount you want to fund with. The less amount is 1. So you can start with a small amount to confirm that the steps we are giving work before you can put in better amount.
» on the “card type” – you can either select Regular or One-time Use. But we are using “regular” for this tutorial. All other steps that come after remain the same.
- Select from which wallet (account you) you want them to debit from. In this tutorial, we are using a Nigeria based account for it.
This simply means we want to take money from our account to fund (add) to the card. So we are using Naira to fund.
There will be a minus from our account and a plus-equivalent on our barter virtual card we are creating.
It all depends on the country you are using the Getbarter from, you will also see your various options which you can use. Any of this option you use arrives you to your GOAL, which is TO FUND THE BARTER VIRTUAL CARD.
- Now you should see the total amount At the bottom of the virtual card creating and funding form that will be deducted (debited) from your account to fund the barter card.
- Click on “FUND WALLET —>” to proceed to the next step.
- Here you get to see the amount that will be deducted. Though can still be changed from here too. Click on “Fund your Wallet —>” if you are happy with your decision.
- This is the page you are about to make your payment but have to decide (choose) what means to use… There are THREE OPTIONS to choose from, which is that you either;
» fund through Card -This option allows you to use any kind of card to fund. Be it a credit or debit or any other available card for in your country.
Your Card number, expiring date and CVV (back of the card) is needed for this option.
» use your bank account – It list banks they support. But you can manually add your bank details (we already showed that on one of the previous pages).
If you bak is not listed then manually enter your bank information.
» Using the “QR code scan” – that is if you have account whether bank account or any other account that has fund into, that supports the QR scan, you can also use it to get your card created and funded.
- Once you are done, using any of the available options convenient for you, proceed and click on the button “PAY … “
- Follow every step of the way till your payment is completed.
- Once that is done, it redirects you back to “fund wallet Page”.. This means your payment is successful.
- Now you can see your wallet details by clicking on ‘Wallet”. See the image below;
Please make sure this page loads completely before you close or opening another page on your account. The chances of losing your money if is sure if you Interrupt the page without loading completely. That is your bank will debit your account but barter may not have received the fund to credit your getbarter virtual card.
At this point you can now proceed to fund your Card. But you should only fund your card whenever you want to use it. For instance, you can see from the image above that we funded N370 (which is $1), and remember that the virtual card we created for
Hope this explanation is very clear???
Always use the comment box below to ask your question
Let’s proceed to fund our Barter Virtual Card from our Barter Wallet account (not bank account any more).
That takes us to the next page…