Create Google AdWords Campaign Account – But before I start showing you on how to Create Google AdWords Campaign Account, let me briefly discourse about Google AdWords Campaign. Now “what is Google AdWords?” It simply means…
Google AdWords is an online advertising service that places advertising copy at the top or bottom of, or beside, the list of results Google displays for a particular search query. The choice and placement of the ads is based in part on a proprietary determination of the relevance of the search query to the advertising copy. AdWords has evolved into Google’s main source of revenue.
Google’s total advertising revenues were USD $42.5 billion in 2012. AdWords offers pay-per-click, that is, cost-per-click (CPC) advertising, cost-per-thousand-impressions or cost-per-mille (CPM) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for text, banner, and rich-media ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution. Google’s text advertisements are short, consisting of one headline of 25 characters and two additional text lines of 35 characters each. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes.
How To Create Google AdWords Campaign Account:
- With your Google Gmail account, visit: http://adwords.google.com/
tartNewLogin then if you do not have an account yet click on create google adwords account, enter your email address and password, submit the google Adword Login form.
- Check your email address, a message will be sent to you saying “Congratulations! You’ve successfully signed up for AdWords! Your customer ID is: XXX-XXX-XXXX.”
- Now it’s time to activate your account so you can start reaching customers online. And this is how to activate your account below at the same time to start by Creating your first campaign:
- Step 1, Sign in to your account at https://adwords.google.com/home/
- Step 2, Click the Create your first campaign button. Campaign setup takes just a few minutes and include four simple steps:
– Choose your budget
– Create your ads
– Select keywords that match your ad to potential customers
– Enter your billing information
Use the comment box below if you have any thing to add or any challenges during the creation of your first campaign or while Creating Google AdWords Campaign Account.