Are you a GTBank customer? If you are, rejoice because things are getting better. Have you had instances where you rushed to the bank to perform a transaction and you met a long queue of other customers? Usually, what may have taken you to the bank may not have been a very huge issue. But, due to the fact you had no other option, you had to visit the bank. Listen, with the GTBank Customer Care Number, those days are coming to an end.
There are many services the GTBank customer care number can render you. The difference is that you don’t need to go to the bank again to carry out most of these services. No. From the comfort of your home, you can easily carry out whatever transaction you may wish to carry out. So, it is a good time for you and all GTBank customers.
GTBank Customer Care Number
Below is the GTBank contact details. If you need to speak to GTBank customer care on phone, dial any of the numbers below. Make sure you have enough airtime on your phone if your complaint is going to take some time. GTConnect lines are available 24/7.
GTBank Customer Care Online Live Chat
The world of technology is making things easier than they have always been. So, you can also carry out a live chat with GTBank. If you are the online kind of person then this option is for you. It is actually economical to contact them online instead of making calls to them.
- If you are on Twitter, direct all complaints to their Twitter handle @gtbank_help.
- On Facebook, Drop comments or message to Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc Page.
- There is also a live chat tab when you open their official website and check beneath your screen. As shown in the image below.
- Alternatively, you can send complaints in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTBank Customer Care Online Services
What type of services can I request either through the Customer care number of the Live Chat? Below are some of the services you can request for online.
- Information on GTBank products and services.
- Account balance inquiry
- Card transaction issues
- ATM card block request
- Online banking inquiries
- Online banking password reset
- Stop cheque instruction
- Card PIN re-issue request
- Dormant account reactivation
- Account reactivation
- General Account issues
- Cheque book request
- Statement of account request
- Obtain information about our Offshore Banks in Gambia, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Tanzania and UK.
- All complaints spanning across all GTBank products and services.
As you have seen, the GTBank customer care number allows you to carry out a lot of services without having to visit the bank. So, you know how best you can us this.
Got any questions or comments for us? Let’s hear you then.