GTBank GTPay Online Registration Guide – If you are looking for one of the best e-payment platforms to integrate on your website, then the GTBank GTPay is one of the best. GTPay is a secure internet payment gateway developed to facilitate payments online using debit Cards issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. GTPay plugs in seamlessly with the existing websites of customers and acts as a bridge between the customer’s website and financial institutions (Banks).
The payment solution: Provides a convenient alternative payment channel to all customers, Enables cardholders to pay merchants (our customers) for internet purchases of goods and services from the comfort of their offices/homes by supplying details of their local debit/credit cards & Ensures transaction amount is deducted from cards instantly and merchant’s account credited within 24 hours.
GTBank GTPay Online Registration Guide
To register for the GTPay, here are the guidelines you will follow. They include:
- Complete the GTPay Application form
- Send filled form along with Certificate of Incorporation to your Account officer
- For further enquiries, kindly send an email to email@example.com
The following are the features of the GTBank GTPay.
- International Acceptance: GTPAY accepts both locally and internationally issued cards including Interswitch, MasterCard and VISA.
- Timely transaction processing: Merchants get value next day after transaction takes place.
- GTPAY monitoring log: GTPAY comes with a unique, online monitoring console that allows merchants view transactions as they occur.
- Reduced sign-on fee: GTBank is a certified developer partner so we take on GTPAY integration for our merchants and as such the integration fee is waived for them.
The GTPay comes a lot of benefits for you and your customers. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Convenient means of payment
- Acceptance of both local and international cards
- Global reach for merchants
- Increased sales
- Promotes cashless transactions
- Instant value for successful transactions.
If you have any question concerning the GTBank GTPay Online Registration Guide, then, use the comment box below.