The GTBank Salary Advance is a salary-based temporary overdraft facility which enables staff of private companies and government agencies access 50% of their net monthly salary in advance. In the GTBank Salary Advance, customers are allowed to access 50% of their salary. By this, it means that, if your salary is #100,000, you will be allowed to borrow #150,000.
GTSalary Advance is designed to provide a monthly overdraft to a staff of companies, ministries, Parastatals and other government establishments whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank. We will show you all you need to know and how to apply. Other banks call theirs payday loan while GTbank’s is called salary advance.
GTBank Salary Advance Application
Here are the requirements to meet up with before applying. They include:
- The customer must have his salary account registered in GTBank.
- Also,t customer must have received their salary through their GTBank account in the last 3 months.
- Private employment gets a minimum salary of 50,000 Naira, while government employment gets a minimum salary of 25,000.
Benefits Of the GTBank Salary Advance
There are many benefits you will get from the Guaranty Trust Bank salary advance. they include:
- Loan without collateral.
- You get upto 50% of salary in advance.
- Application can be made online or offline.
- It has Tenor of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
- Interest Rate (13% – 26%))
- Also, they Offer minimum credit for 12,500 and a maximum credit of 50% of your salary.
How To Apply
To apply for the salary advance, there are 3 major options. They include:
1. Through Internet Banking
- Log into your GTbank internet banking account.
- Then click on Salary advance and follow the processes and instructions there.
2. Through USSD Code
You can apply by dialling *737*8*2# to apply.
3. Direct Bank Presence
- Alternatively, you can approach any GTBank branch around you.
- Then, inform then of your intention.
- They will give you the form to fill.
- That’s all.
The GTBank salary advance is for everyone. You can make use of this opportunity now and apply for yours immediately. Good luck.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.