Hero KickStart 2018 Terms And Conditions – IB PLC Hero’s Foundation Kickstart is International Breweries PLC’s corporate social investment (CSI) initiative run by its subsidiary IB PLC Hero’s Foundation. It is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths by encouraging them to develop their big ideas into sustainable businesses or expand their existing businesses through the provision of material and financial support which include:
- Business development skill training
- Business mentoring and coaching
- Provision of grant for business start-up and or expansion
The IB PLC Hero’s Foundation Kickstart programme is open only to Nigerians between the ages 18 to 35 who live and have their businesses in Abia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo and Rivers states.
Hero KickStart 2018 Terms And Conditions
Here are the Hero Kickstart 2018 terms and conditions
- This programme is run by International Breweries PLC Hero’s Foundation and is open to young individuals between 18 and 35 years of age resident and doing business in the following states of Nigeria: Abia, Anambra, Benue, Edo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Imo & Rivers States.
- Employees and their immediate families of International Breweries PLC or IB PLC Hero’s Foundation, promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff are exempted from participating.
- Applicant shall only be allowed to enter the competition with one business.
- Consider your entry application unsuccessful should you not receive a response from International Breweries Plc Hero’s Foundation after 45 days from competition closing date (September 30, 2018) for entry applications.
- IB PLC Hero’s Foundation will assume full rights and ownership of all materials (imagery, videos, etc) produced from the programme, and will be entitled to use the Applicant’s story for communication purposes without any compensation to the Applicant whatsoever for as long as the Kickstart Bold Steps programme is in existence. By virtue of accepting and signing these rules, you give IB PLC Hero’s Foundation such an authorization.
- All Applicants, should they be selected to the next stage, will be required to furnish and submit proof of such things as their business’ registration and other relevant documents upon the request of IB PLC Hero’s Foundation, in order to be eligible for the next stage.
- Participation/entry to this programme constitutes acceptance of all the rules, terms and conditions, guidelines and instructions (“rules’”) pertaining to this competition and agree to abide by the rules.
- The closing date for this competition is September 30, 2018 and all entries must reach IB PLC Hero’s Foundation by no later than 23:59 of the closing date.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- IB PLC Hero’s Foundation will not be held responsible for the loss of any entry forms or documentation.
- Only entries with all accompanying documentation will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure all documentation is present and correct.
- Selected winning Applicants of the programme are required to run and manage their business on a full-time basis.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- IB PLC Hero’s Foundation reserves the right to make media announcements, publications of the winners of the competition, photography and follow-up interviews.
- The governing law to apply in respect of this competition is that of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and therefore it is the sole responsibility of the Applicants to ensure that they comply with relevant regulatory and legislative requirements as set out by the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Successful winning Applicants agree to have their business progress tracked for a period of 5 years.
- Competition entries ‘Business (product or service offering)’ cannot be changed during the competition or the KickStart Programme.
- All Participants, Applicants and winners indemnify IB PLC Hero’s Foundation, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever and in any way connected to their participation in, or association with, this Competition.
- Competition Applicants and Participants will be disqualified, upon conclusion of a diagnostic analysis by INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES PLC HERO’S FOUNDATION at any stage of the competition, should they be found to have knowingly or unknowingly misrepresented information pertaining to their businesses.
If you are intending to apply, you must adhere to these Hero KickStart 2018 Terms And Conditions. Good luck as you apply.