How To Hide Caller ID While Making Calls On All Devices – If can show you different ways you can hide your caller ID while making calls, would you appreciate? After reading the title and still going on to read this shows that’s exactly what you want to know. You know what, that’s also exactly what i am going to show you here. I will outline to you the diverse ways you can use to block your number from showing on the recipient’s phone the next time you are making a phone call.
What if i were to tell you that no matter the reason you want to hide the details, it will still work? Well yes. This guide you will be exposed to here simply works no matter your personal reasons for doing this. So, it’s nothing to feel bad about. And, i am not going to ask you why. So, relax and see How To Hide Caller ID While Making Calls On All Devices.
Page Table of Contents
How To Hide Caller ID While Making Calls On All Devices
Like i pointed above, there are many ways you can use to hide your caller ID to make a call. let’s look at them below.
1. Through Settings
Most mobile phones provide the option to turn caller ID on and off, and this should usually allow you to get through to phones that have blocked your number as well. Phones are configured differently and can even vary between carriers, but for cell phones that offer this feature:
- On iPhones: Go to Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID. Then turn off caller ID. This will work for many carriers but not all; for example, Verizon requires that you change these settings on their website rather than on the phone itself.
- On Samsung phones: Go to Apps > Settings > My Device. Then select Call, and from there Call Settings > Additional settings > Caller ID. Then select Hide Number.
- On HTC phones: from the Menu, select Settings > Call > Additional Settings > Caller ID. Select Hide Number.
- On LG phones: from the Phone application, select Call Settings. Find and select Caller ID, and then select Hide Number.
- On Blackberrys: from the Phone application, select the Blackberry button > Options > In-Call Settings. Under Restrict My Identity, select Always. Press the Blackberry button > Save.
2. Through Caller ID Blocking Apps
There are different apps that can hide your caller ID if your cell phone doesn’t offer the option to turn it off. From your application store, look for apps such as CallerID Blocker. Download the one that appeals most to you. Just be informed that this hide your ID in all calls you are making.
3. Through Code Number
There are some code numbers you can add before the very number you intend to dial, and your caller ID will be hidden. There are two different codes depending on your location.
- Dial *67 before your call. Phone providers in North America offer a *67 feature for landlines and (many) cell phones that prevents your information from being shown on the receiver’s display. This only works on a per-call basis, and you have to dial *67 before every blocked call you want to make. Using a temporary blocking code may also allow you to make calls to phones that have blocked your number.To use this feature, most providers simply require you dial *67, followed by the 10-digit number (the area code plus the number) you are calling (*67number).
- Dial #31# before the number. This feature works that same as *67, but will work for different cell phones in North America. This code also works on mobile devices in many other countries, including New Zealand, Australia, and GSM (Global System for Mobile) phones in Europe & Africa as well. #31#number.
In simple terms, you have seen How To Hide Caller ID While Making Calls On All Devices. Is there any other means you know that wasn’t outlined here? Why not give us a beep and we will update it.