Hong Kong International Airport Management Trainee Program Registration – Hong Kong International Airport is the largest and biggest airport in Hong Kong. Annually, it recruits qualified and interested persons into the Management Trainee program. This programs offers the successful candidates the chance to advance their careers at one of the best aviation companies in the world.
The Management Trainee Programme is designed to develop high potential talents into future leaders. Management Trainees are provided with abundant opportunities to acquire the skills and professional expertise necessary to build solid careers at the Airport Authority (AA).
The HKIA Management trainee program is a 3 year program that is designed to bring the best out of the applicant. It overs a wide variety of training and services.
Page Table of Contents
HKIA Management Trainee Program Structure
During the three-year programme, Management Trainees will acquire job-related skills and knowledge through rotations in core departments, participation in cross-functional projects and assignments, and functional and leadership training. Through our structured curriculum, our future leaders will develop problem-solving capabilities, leadership skills and internal networks necessary to forge successful careers in airport management.
The training covers the following:
- Organisational and functional Knowledge
- Teamwork Ability
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Service
- Leadership Skills.
Hong Kong International Airport Management Trainee Program Registration
The application guideline is as follows:
- Submit your application by completing the online application form with your CV attached.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your application is submitted successfully.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified within eight weeks after the application deadline.
16 October 2018 – 3 December 2018
|1st Round of Assessment|
|2nd Round of Assessment|
January – March 2019
|3rd Round of Assessment|
|Commencement of Duty|
2 July 2019
Application deadline: Closing date: 3 December 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
We welcome university graduates with the following attributes and competencies to apply:
- Final-year university students in any discipline; or recent university graduates with less than three years of working experience
- Team players with strong leadership potential, self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Passion to develop careers in the aviation industry.
The Hong Kong International Airport Management Trainee Program provides fast-track career development for airport management professionals. Upon completing the three-year programme, the Management Trainees who meet the AA’s expectations and requirements will be appointed to supervisory/managerial positions.
Good luck as you apply!