Ever thought of working for the best international airport? Here is the Hong Kong International Airport Recruitment Portal. In this article, we will show you how you can find out the latest vacancy on the Hong Kong International Airport. We will also show you how to register and apply for the jobs to stand a great chance of being employed.
Working in international firms avails you many opportunities to advance your career. You will exposed to people from different works of life as colleagues and customers. You will also have access to the best periodic training in career advancement. Furthermore, you get to work in world renown firms with huge remunerations. What else could you ask for?
The success of Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) depends on a team of dedicated professionals with diverse backgrounds and expertise. In the following paragraphs, I will be showing you what you could do on the Hong Kong International Airport Recruitment Portal and how best to maximize this opportunity.
Hong Kong International Airport Recruitment Portal
The Hong Kong International Airport Recruitment Portal allows you search for available job vacancies and also to apply for the jobs withon the stated timelines.
How To Apply For Jobs
To apply for Jobs on the Hong Kong International Airport careers, here is what you will have to do.
- Log onto the job vacancy portal.
- The list of the available jobs will be released to you. If none of those appeals to you, click on “More” below and more vacancies will be opened up for you.
- Next, select the particular job you want to apply for. Click on it to open.
- The next page will show you the job descriptions and requirements. If you are suitable and qualified, then click on “Apply Now”.
- Finally, follow the processes and apply.
Why Should You Choose Hong Kong Internal Airport Careers?
Below are the benefits you gain.
- A Unique and Rewarding Experience
- At the AA, we are privileged to be entrusted with the responsibility of contributing to the city’s prosperity.
- Our people work on growth projects and gain unique experience not attainable elsewhere in Hong Kong.
- We pride ourselves on our caring environment and provide our people with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
- Our continuous improvement culture encourages our people to unleash their full potential in career development and life-long learning.
- We award our people with competitive remuneration and recognize their contributions under different incentive and recognition schemes.
Hong Kong International Airport Recruitment Programs
Another interesting feature of the Hong Kong International Airport Recruitment Portal is that it offers a variety of opportunities for different category of job seekers. They have the following offers:
Graduate Engineer Programme
The Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) Graduate Engineer Programme is a Scheme “A” training programme accredited by the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE). The programme helps graduate engineers acquire the qualifications to become professional engineers, and provides them with excellent all-round exposure to various airport engineering systems/projects through on-the-job training and attachment.
The programme aims to develop a pool of home-grown professional engineers with the specific skills and experience necessary to implement and operate the Airport Authority’s (AA) sophisticated, mission-critical systems, and meet HKIA’s future development needs.
To Apply, please submit your application by completing the online application form with your CV attached. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your application is submitted successfully. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within eight weeks after the application deadline.
Summer Internship Programme
Our Summer Internship Programme provides students with an opportunity to experience AA’s unique working environment. Through the internships – which are available in different departments every year – students are involved in Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)’s daily operations, earn exposure through meaningful projects and gain valuable workplace experience.
On top of the department attachment, students will also learn from a series of well-structured training courses, site visit and project assignment. Finally, Interns with high caliber and outstanding performance will be given direct entry to the Assessment Centre of the AAHK Management Trainee Programme selection.
Management Trainee Programme
The Management Trainee Programme is designed to develop high potential talents into future leaders. Management Trainees are provided with abundant opportunities to acquire the skills and professional expertise necessary to build solid careers at the Airport Authority (AA).
Please submit your application by completing the online application form with your CV attached. A confirmation email will be sent to you once your application is submitted successfully. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within eight weeks after the application deadline.
So, do you have any question or comment? Kindly use the comment box below.