You must have always seen the name FIVERR every now and then. Truth is, if you have been searching for how to make money online, then, you must have heard about and read the name Fiverr. Despite that, do you know how Fiverr works? Are you aware of how to make money on Fiverr? Well, we will show you these in few minutes. Stay with us.
So, what is Fiverr? Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelancers. If you have any skills, product or service you offer, Fiverr is one of the best places you can market your goods/products/services and get paid. It is that simple.
A lot of people are making money on daily basis in Fiverr. You too can make the money too. But that starts with knowing how Fiverr works. You remember the saying “when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable? Great. We want you to make cool money on Fiverr and we want to really understand how to make money on Fiverr before you start making cool cash. Isn’t that cool?
How Fiverr Works | How To Make Money On Fiverr
So, we will give you in a nutshell how Fiverr works. Are you ready?
- Create Fiverr account. You can create a Fiverr buyer account or a Fiverr seller account (Depending on what you want to do).
- If you signed up Fiverr seller account, then go ahead and post your GIG (Fiverr’s term for your product or service). If you are a buyer, then, search for the service/product and choose from the many options and you are good to go.
- Deliver the service and get paid.
- That simple right?
Also See: Best Freelance Sites For Writing Jobs
How To Create Fiverr Account
To Sign up Fiverr account is just as easy as anything you think “easy”. How can you do this?
- Visit Fiverr sign up page. You can sign up with your email or your Facebook account.
- Then, fill the registration form and you are good to go.
How To Create Fiverr Gig
To create your gig is quite easy.
- Login Fiverr account.
- Then, click on “selling”
- Finally, click on “Create a new Gig”. Then follow the guidelines you see there.
How To Buy On Fiverr
Now, you are a seller and you want to buy Gigs. Here is your guideline. Use Fiverr’s search and side filters, to find the right freelancer for your project. Once you’ve found a service you’d like to order, click the gig. Choosing the right freelancer is easy:
1. Check out the freelancer’s work samples.
2. Check out the feedback from buyers like you.
3. Choose the package that best fits your needs.
4. Contact the freelancer with any questions to make sure they are aligned with your expectations.
How To Make Money On Fiverr
You have seen how to create Fiverr account, how to buy on Fiverr, and how to create a Gig on Fiverr. Now, let’s show you how you get paid on Fiverr.
- After you have created your Gig, a buyer searches and you agree to work for him/her.
- The buyer pays the agreed sum of money directly to Fiverr.
- The, Fiverr informs you.
- After you are done with delivering the product and the buyer is satisfied, Fiverr pays you 80% of the total money and keeps the remaining 20% to themselves.
- That is simply how to make your money.
How Much Can I Sale My Gig?
In Fiverr, the minimum amount is $5 and the maximum is $999. So, you can choose any amount you want to place on your service. You know the value. But, a word of advice: Look at the average price set by others in your niche and use it as a clue. And, if you are coming in newly, you may want to reduce your cost price so as to get your first few customers.
These are the key terminologies you will be seeing on Fiverr. So, you need to get used to them right now.
Buyer: A registered user who can purchase Gigs on Fiverr.com.
BYOB: The Bring Your Own Business (BYOB) program is a Fiverr initiative that offers a way to manage your client projects, free of commission. BYOB helps our top sellers and exposes new customers to other services.
Customer Offers: Additional offers that you can send to buyers, based on a request from a buyer or a conversation. This is one of the best ways for you to increase buyer satisfaction and your own business.
Also See: How To Start An Online Business Store
Fiverr Anywhere: This feature allows you to take Fiverr business anywhere – on your blog, Facebook, via messages, and much more. You can start by customizing an offer, and then generate the code (to be placed on your blog, Facebook, etc.).
Gig: Any service offered by you on Fiverr’s website, which any buyer can purchase with the click of a button. For example, a Gig can be “I will create a logo design for $50”.
Gig Extras: This is the option to offer additional services within the same Gig. For example, if you offer a caricature (head and shoulders) drawing for $25, the Gig Extras could offer a full body caricature for an additional $15, or two people in the caricature for an additional $20, etc.
Gig Metadata: This is a feature that allows you to specify details of your Gig in the form of a keyword. This will help widen your Gig’s exposure when buyers search for services relevant to your Gig on Fiverr. For example, Metadata in voiceover Gigs can be the language of the voiceover, the accent, or the file type delivered to the buyer.
Post a Request: This is a way for buyers to post a service they are looking for to the seller community. You scan the Buyer Requests area and send offers to the relevant buyers. It’s a great way for buyers to get propositions from different sellers, and for you to get work.
Response Rate: This shows how quickly you respond to the first message received from a buyer within the first 24 hours.
We have been able to show how Fiverr works and how to make money on Fiverr. The choice is in your hands now. What would you do?