Google PageSpeed Insights test is a tool that helps Sits owners to know the area where they can optimize their web pages. To start with, Sits owners has to start by analyzing their pages and generating tailored suggestions to make the pages faster.
The Google PageSpeed Score ranges from 0 to 100 points. A higher score is better and a score of 85 or above indicates that the page is performing well.
Each suggestion is rated with a priority indicator to indicate its importance:
How I scored 100/100 in Google PageSpeed Insights test for mobile analysis and 91/100 for desktop analysis
- Communicating with other Webmasters around you – When Google fist announced this PageSpeed Insights test, I known it was going to be some thing very tough to handle. So I began to invite my friends who does the same thing i do. Why its so important that you don’t keep to your self is because most people out their known alot you struggle to know about.
- Check your Plugins – From my side I was able to understand that we use complicated WordPress Plugin that compound issue on our websites. That is installing more than one plugins that does the same work. So i started working on my plugins by deleting same functioning plugins. But the two major plugins which I used are; Autoptimize and WP Super Cache. Although they are the same cache but different functionality.
- Theme Used – Google has recommended us to use responsive mobile and desktop theme. SO most of the responsive theme helps in SEO and other things you may find so helpful for your websites.
- Removing all Java script on my page
You can start now by try this steps I have just listed to you.
The Importance of Google PageSpeed Insights test
- To improve webpage by making site comply with search engines rules – Once your webpage scores a good mark, them the possibility of your site get more traffic is high
- To improve earning
- To make webpage simple and good looking for your visitors
How to check Google PageSpeed Insights test
There are two way to do that.
- You can access the Google PageSpeed Insights test through your Adsense Account page, by clicking the “Site health”
- You can follow this link also to do that; https://developers.google.com/speed/
More updates coming soon…