Here is something a lot of persons are totally unaware of: that you can get free 100GB space from Google Drive on your Chromebook. Even if some were to know, they will still be unaware of how you can redeem this free gift. In this guide, we have detailed for you, how you can redeem your 100GB free Google Drive space on Chromebook. Read on.
So, like we said earlier, most Chromebooks come with 100GB of free space on Google Drive, but you don’t just get it for logging in to your new Chromebook with your Google account. You have to take a few steps to redeem the storage. If you use Google Drive a lot (and you will, given the limited amounts of internal storage on Chromebooks), you will want to take advantage of this offer.
Anyone who needs lots of space for one thing or the other must have to utilize this offer. Unless you really want to spend on paying for other services. This is offered on a platter of gold to you. Here is how to get it easily.
How To 100GB Free Google Drive Space on Your Chromebook
Here is how to get your 100GB of free Google Drive space on a Chromebook.
- Open Chrome from the desktop.
- Navigate to google.com/chromebook/offers/ the 100GB of Google Drive space.
- Scroll down to the Google Drive section and click “Redeem offer.” Note, you can also redeem 90 days of free Google Play.
- Click “Allow” when the pop-up asks to make sure you are eligible.You will be greeted with a “Victory!” screen if you qualify.
- Click “Start using Google Drive” to be taken to your account. It may take a few minutes for the 100GB to be applied to your account.
Who Is Qualified To Receive This Offer?
There isn’t anyway to know who can qualify for this offer. You just have to follow the processes listed above and see if you are qualified for the offer. So, go ahead and check that out for yourself.
Do you know that lots of persons are not aware of this? Why not share this to help them also.