More people are becoming aware of the online shopping more than ever. People use different banks for their online transactions on a daily basis. Some use First Bank, Diamond, GTBank, Union, UBA etc. In this tutorial, we shall show you How To Activate Your GTB Naira MasterCard For Online Transactions. Read on.
Before you can use any of your debit/credit card for online transactions, you must first activate them. Sometimes, people think it is very difficult to do. Well, it is not that hard as thought. Let’s show you How To Activate Your GTB Naira MasterCard For Online Transactions. Read on.
How To Activate Your GTB Naira MasterCard For Online Transactions
There are stages involved. They are listed for you below.
- Visit any GTBank branch office and ask for the customer care.
- Request for an “Activation Code” for your ATM card you want to use for online payment, or you can request a “Token”. Please note: A Token is a tiny device that looks like a key-holder for generating codes or secret PINs you can use when you are transacting on the GTBank website. A Token is also required for the activation of your GTB ATM card for online payments. The bank will charge you about N3000 for the Token and ask you to come back for your Token and Internet Banking details. These will be sent to your email address after your request.
- After you have gotten your Token and Internet Banking details, log onto gtbank.com to activate your ATM card for online transactions.
- Click on “Login” located beneath “Internet Banking”.
- Type in your internet Banking account user details which include User ID or Username and Password sent to your email.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on “Get Activation Code”.
- You will be required to fill a form. The following information shall be required: Choose the type of your card (MasterCard) and the expiry date on your ATM card.
- Afterwards, press the small button on your Token. This should show some digits: type in those digits
- Then click “Submit”. A code will be generated for you. Please keep it secret for personal use.
- You can now use your GTBank Naira MasterCard for transactions.
Is there any question on How To Activate Your GTB Naira MasterCard For Online Transactions? We are here to attend to them. Please use the comment box below. Thank you.