Perhaps, you have not created your account, see the comprehensive guide on how you can create Remita account for both personal or corporate organisations here. Once you have created this account, you can now proceed on this guide and account your bank account.
We have been able to bring you the different steps you can use in ensuring you add your account number on Remita. If you are using the Remita app or the going through the Remita website directly, you are covered. So, nothing to panic about. Shall we?
How To Add Bank Account On Remita On Mobile & Web
- Login to your Remita web profile
- Click on ‘Add Account’ submenu under Administration menu
- Add your account details and click Proceed
To add a bank account to your Remita mobile
- Login to your Remita mobile profile
- Click on the menu option at the top left corner of the screen
- Select ‘Add Bank Accounts & Cards’
- Click on ‘+’ on the bottom right corner
- Add your account details and click Proceed.
How To Recover Lost Remita Password
Perhaps, you have forgotten your Remita account password, or you misplaced where you kept it. Don’t worry. You can easily recover the password here.
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button
- Select the Type of Profile ‘Personal or Corporate’
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ hyperlink
- Enter your registered email address and Security Questions for Personal Profile
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone
- Retrieve your password from your email and login to reset your password
- Enter your registered email address, User ID and Corp ID for Corporate Profile
- Retrieve your password from your email and login to reset your password.
Do ou have any question regarding How To Add Bank Account On Remita On Mobile & Web? Then use the comment box below and we shall attend to you.