Do you know you can add multiple Instagram accounts in one app? Yes, it is very possible. Although, few persons make use of this feature, Instagram allows you to add multiple accounts. This is a very nice feature in my opinion. This is because, you can have a personal account for friends, family and associates and also create an Instagram business account. Furthermore, if you are an Instagram account manager, you can use this feature to manage as many accounts as possible.
So, if you have been asking if its possible to add multiple Instagram accounts in one app? The answer is a resounding “YES”. You can. It is very simple. We will guide you on how you can do this. However, we don’t assume you have created a multiple account already. So, we will show you how to create multiple Instagram account and how to switch Instagram multiple accounts. So, are you ready?
How To Create Multiple Instagram Account
So, let’s get started with creating multiple account first. This is taken to mean you already have one account and you have downloaded the Instagram app. So, follow me.
- Open the app and log into your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile.
- Find and tap the gear icon for Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom. Tap Add Account.
- Scroll down. At the bottom of the page, tap Sign up.
- You’ll see an option to use Facebook for sign-up. If you’re already using Facebook for your primary account, choose Sign Up With Phone or Email.
- Enter your Phone or Email.
- Very Importantly: If you choose Email, you’ll confirm your new account later. Open the email from Instagram and select Confirm your email address.
- If you choose Phone, you’ll need to enter the verification number sent to your phone. Once you’ve entered the verification code, tap Next.
- Next you’ll add your Instagram profile photo, Name, and Password.
- The next step will be to create a unique username. You can include dots, dashes, or numbers.
- So, you have created a new Instagram account.
How To Add Multiple Instagram Accounts
So, simply put, the process above used in creating a new account means you have added Multiple Instagram accounts. However, how can you go from one account to the other? It is very simple. See how here.
How To Switch Multiple Instagram Accounts
So, since you have a minimum of two accounts, let’s see how to switch between them.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen.
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to.
- You will be taken straight to the account.
- You can use the same means and move back to the different accounts you have.
Instagram Push Notifications
Please note that you will be getting notifications for the different accounts you have created. So, if you’ve added multiple Instagram accounts, you may get push notifications from any account that has them turned on. This depends on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged in to an account. To quickly see the number of notifications for each account you’ve added, go to your profile and tap your username at the top.