The Canadian Government is opening the chance for other country citizens to apply for Canada Visa. It is really a great opportunity for some one out there to start the Canada Visa online Application.
Most of our fans and other interested ones are asking one same question if the application for Canadian Visa is free. Well, I will be sincere to you telling you that applying for this opportunity is not a 100% free, depending on the method you are apply through.
There are 2 way You can Apply for this Canada Visa Programme
- Canadian Application via Online
- Canadian Application via Paper submission
But to make your application faster and save we shall introduce you to a Canadian immigration legal representative, Attorney David Cohen and the Campbell Cohen Law Firm will provide you with customized solutions for your Canadian immigration needs. Get more information about there (HERE)
But I most advice you on this, we (OnlineDailys.com) are not responsible to any of your gain or lose. And we are not in anyways connected to the Canadian Immegration Government. We only try providing you with valid information that will be useful to you.
However, be wise, application is NOT FREE, but you should be able to know when you are to pay and reason for the payment, then you need go online to make an esquires if its true, there are agents out there that can assist you better, which we have recommended you to one we believe.
What documents will be required?
- You must have a valid travel document (such as a passport).
- Two recent passport photos are required. Make sure these photos meet the requirements. For more information on specifications for photographs, see the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.
- Enclose the application fee. Your fee will not be refunded, even if your application is not accepted.
- You must provide proof that you have enough money for your visit to Canada. The amount of money may vary, depending on the circumstances for your visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives. You can get more information from the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
- You may need to include other documents. These documents could be identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in Canada, or a proposed itinerary. Check the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live for more information.