This information on How to Apply for Direct Entry (DE) into Nigeria Universities is general. Meaning that any one who has the interest of apply can use the procedure below. This will guide you all through so that you avoid making mistakes.
Please note that before you can think of apply form admission through any institution in Nigeria then you should have the following Degree:
- Cambridge A level,
If you have any of the above certificate or awaiting result in any of them, you are eligible to apply for direct entry into any Nigeria universities.
How to Apply for Direct Entry (DE) into Nigeria Universities
- As you have gotten any of the above listed degree, Go to the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) Office close to you and obtain the Direct Entry Registration Form
- Fill the form and submit JAMB’s copy to the them
- Take your copy and make a dublicate of it and go to the institution you want to gain direct entry admission to also submit a copy.
- This is a very important stage; when you go to the institution, ask whether they also sell direct entry form (because some schools in southeast like EBSU also sell DE form. Whether you bought in jamb or not and you end up not buying in the school, “sorry because there will be no admission for you) then also buy there own and fill it. Very important!
- wait for the admission list to be released. Once released your will be admitted to start from 200level.
Please NOTE: Make sure you follow every instruction jamb gives to you and also go through the Direct entry brochure for the correct requirements before filling and submitting your form.
Most institution do not conduct external exam for Direct Entry applicant.
I hope I was able to make this clear to you? Say thank if yes. or if any further challenges, use the comment box below.