The general public is hereby this notice informed of the application for admission into the Nigerian Military School, Zaria. The school management has made this open to the genera republic of the Nigerian citizenry. Therefore, applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates. The onlinedailys team will guide you on the steps, processes and requirements of the admission.
The Nigerian Military School, Zaria, was founded as the Boys-Company of Nigeria in 1954. It was established under the auspices of Nigerian Regiment Training centre of the Royal West African Frontier Force (RWAFF). The school was established along with three others in the British Colonial West Africa in Gambia, Gold Coast (now Ghana), and Sierra Leone. It was modeled after the Boys Wing of the British Army. The present day Military School came into being on May 20, 1954. The Nigerian Military School (NMS) had a student battalion that consisted of 4 company in its early years: Alpha Company, Bravo Company, Charlie Company, & Delta Company. Three additional companies were added: Echo Company,Foxtrot Company, & Golf Company. With this brief history, here is how to apply for Nigerian Military School, Zaria admission.
How To Apply For Nigerian Military School, Zaria Admission 2017
The application for Nigerian Military School, Zaria is done online. Interested candidates are to purchase the Application Form online by following through these procedures:
- Visit https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/candidates/apply.php
- If you have already created your sign-up profile, then log in by clicking the GREEN tab.
- If going to the application portal for the first time, then create your sign-up profile by clicking the BLUE tab:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- Furthermore, in Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other details and click “Next”.
- Finally, click “Generate Form” to see the candidate’s form.
- Your Application Form will be displayed, including your payment requirements.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
- Application Form fees for this year is ₦2,300.00 only, inclusive of bank charges.
- Application Form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- To make payment, click the “PAY NOW” button, which takes you to the Interswitch WebPAY platform.
- Type in your bank-issued debit card (ATM Card) details as required and complete the payment.
- If your payment is confirmed, you will be able to print your PhotoCard from the portal.
- Print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the exam center.
Note: All Payments must be made online through your ATM card.
IMPORTANT: You should keep your own personal copies of your Application Form, PhotoCard and Payment Advice as you may need them when coming back to the portal in future.
Eligibility For Admission Into The Nigerian Military School, Zaria
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Military School, all candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidate must purchase and correctly fill the Application Form at https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/candidates/apply
- All candidates should be at least 12 years old at the time of entry into Nigerian Military School.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Admission into Nigerian Military School is restricted to MALE NIGERIANS ONLY.
- Candidates are to report to the examination centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Application Form, Exam Photocard and Payment Advice as generated from the portal.
- Candidates must report at examination centre of their choice not later than 7:00am on the day of the examination.
- Also, Candidates must sit for the examination at the centre they selected. No change of centre will be entertained 10 days to the closing date for applications.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Exam Photocard.
The application ends on 26 May, 2017 At 11:59 PM. Note: The Nigerian Military School does not extend its application deadline. Therefore, work with this timeframe.
How Do I Know If I am Successfully Admitted?
- Successful candidates shall be notified through e-mail and SMS. It is therefore very important that you provide valid email and GSM number while filling the form, so that vital notifications will always reach you.
- The School may also decide to publish names of successful candidates on this portal; so you may want to check regularly for any new updates.
Follow the above steps and apply for the Nigerian Military School, Zaria admission. We shall update you on relevant and related information as need be. Thank you.