This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) job recruitment is ongoing on the official website.
This job is open for both the graduates and non-graduates as well. So make sure to read and select the position that best suitable for your qualification.
This page provides complete information about how to apply for NIS Job through the Official portal – www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has warned that her application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. And always have it at the back of your mind that the Nigeria Immigration Service will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
Nigeria immigration Service Official Portal
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) says it has changed its recruitment portal to www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
The NIS Public Relations Officer, Sunday James, confirmed this in a statement in Abuja.
How to Apply for NIS Job at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Log on to the main website www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- You should see the list of NIS available positions and some information to read through. Though that information has also been mentioned on this page (below).
- Then select the option you are qualified for.
- Read thoroughly the information and requirements for that position you have selected before starting to apply.
- Click on “Apply for this job” – you will see the link below on every position you may have selected.
- Then you will first go through the NIS account registration Process – the link you click opens the NIS registration form. And the following is required to complete this step;
a) You will first of all select job function,
b) Provide a valid email address which you will be contacted with. You can always use Gmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook Mail for this application,
c) Then create your NIS login password and re-enter it again to confirm that you know your password,
d) Enter your Name (personal name) and then your surname.
- Then check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Then pass the robot test by proving that you’re not a robot.
- Then click on “Create account”
- Check your email account for further verification (if NIS sent any).
- Then start your main Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment exercise.
- Make sure to re-check every information you provided that its correct before your final submission.
- Then take note of the screening (Test) date.
What’s Next After The NIS Online Application?
Make sure you obey and follow the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment requirements and steps correctly. Once it’s done perfectly and submitted, relax and wait for the names to be shortlisted.
And eventually, you have been shortlisted, it then means that you will be qualified for the Test.
And guess what?
It is going to be a Computer Based Test.
Nigeria Immigration Service Test
The NIS has upgraded its way of screening excises, now the test will from henceforth be Computer Based Test also known as “CBT”.
Be at alert for the appropriate time and date as it will be communicated to you.
Do not respond to any fraudulent SMS sent by these fraudsters asking you to bring money or informing you that your name has been released.
Please always confirm from the official website – by logging into your NIS dashboard and Email. But always confirm from the main official site or blogs like OnlineDailys.com, which you are right now.
The NIS recruitment form is free from start till when you are selected and informed to come for screening (test) and the camp.
Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted At Recruitment Centre Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
You Are Advised To Printout Referees And Security Clearance Form Which Must Be Duly Completed For Submission During Screening.
Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You will be disqualified.
The Application Portal Would Be Closed After Four (4) Weeks Of Opening.
Applications In Breach Of The Application Procedure Will Not Be Entertained.
General NIS Recruitment Requirement
Please note that the requirements listed below are not the end of it. Each position has its various requirements. So it is important you go through the details of any position you have selected to apply.
- You must be Nigerian by birth.
- You must have National Identity Number (NIN) – Learn more here
- You must be medically fit and present the certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- You would be required to pass a drug test as well
- You must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- You must be free from financial embarrassment.
- You must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception as Doctors or Pharmacists – must not be more than 35 years.
- Your height must not be less than 1.65m if you’re a male and 1.60m if you’re a female.
- Your chest measurement MUST not be less than 0.87m as a man.
- You must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
Who Should Not Apply?
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective EyeSight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Deadline for NIS Application
Once it is officially announced that the portal is open, the application portal usually closes after Four (4) Weeks of opening.
So be wise, be smart and act FAST!
PLEASE NOTE: Once the application is over this information will no more be valid until next season for a fresh NIS application. And, if there is any information to edit or change on this page, we’ll surely do that in order to provide you with accurate information.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Login
Always remember the email address and password you provided while creating NIS account because that’s the same information you will be using to login and check your NIS application status online.
Interesting to let you know that at any time you can always check either via your mobile or computer.
Kindly use the comment box below if you have further questions or challenges during your online Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment.
Also, make sure to spread this new (page) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc so that fellow Nigerians can know that