Application and registration for the November/December WAEC/GCE for private candidates examination has commenced. The information and guidelines for the registration was released on WAEC’s official twitter handle: @Waecnigeria. Interested candidates are thereby advised to adhere strictly to the registration guidelines below for their registration.
The guidelines for the November/December WAEC/GCE for private candidates examination is simplified to ensure clarity of understanding. We bring it to you today to ensure you participate in this registration and exam in a bid to further enhance your academics. Read on for details below.
How To Apply For November/December WAEC/GCE For Private Candidates 2017
To apply for the WAEC/GCE for private candidates’ examination 2017, prospective candidates are expected to:
- Pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- After obtaining the pin, proceed to waeconline.org.ng for registration. Please note: the registration involves biometric inputs. As such, you are advised to visit a cybercafé with the necessary registration equipment.
- After registration, ensure your print out the registration card that would serve as your photo card. The Result Checker Pin will also be on the photo card.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries shall be accommodated as “Walk-in-candidates” provided they register not less than 24 hrs to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “walk-in-candidates” fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (#25,000) only.
Application Deadline: 28th April – June 28th, 2017.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Also, candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
Also See: WAEC 2017 Timetable Free Download
We will be here to attend to your questions on the November/December WAEC/GCE For Private Candidates, if there is any. Furthermore, related posts shall also be made available on this website. Keep a date with us.