The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has made application for NYSC Relocation easy. Because of this following reason is why people people “Apply for NYSC Relocation in Nigeria”.
1. Marital Issue – This condition apply to only female corps members who want to move to the state of residence of their husbands. A corps member who wants to be relocated to another state, should after the Swearing-in Ceremony apply in his/her writing stating why he/she wants to be relocated. The application should be addressed to the Director-General through the State Coordinator. If you are applying on marital ground, you are to attach the following:
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of name in any of the National Newspaper
- A letter from your husband’s office as an evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to.
2. Security – For instance, states affected include: Borno, Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe, and other Northern states in that region. The security state of some Northern States of Nigeria has been a major concern in the country and the trend of Boko haram is on the high-rise, most Northern states are not safe anymore and such is why news abound on killings and bombings by Boko haram. Relocation on this condition is usually granted to all Corps Members affected not individually.
3. Medical Issue – This is the most abused method. To apply, you will need a medical report from recognized Medical Centre or a recognized General Hospitals, Federal Medical Centres, Military/Police Hospital reports. Note that acclaimed medical case history are subject to further confirmation to establish their authenticity.
How to Apply for NYSC Relocation in Nigeria
All ready the NYSC has gotten your previous data on their datadase. That is why this time nothing much is required of you. All you have to do is follow the instruction below:
- Visit the NYSC official website on www.portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4 or Click here to move straight to the website.
- Wait little while for the page to open. Enter your Email address and Password (Note that you should have registered with an Email and password before now)
- Click “Resume” button
- Start editing your details and then submit your application all you are satisfied with your changes.
NOTE: If there are any document you need to print out to back-up your application, please do so for your good!
If you have further question(s) please use the comment box below.
If you know that this article will also be of help to other, then use our share links to share this info across to them.