The Economic & Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is part of the Executive arm of government in Nigeria. It is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003 and has continued its operation till date. As with every governmental agencies, the EFCC recruits Nigerians who work in the commission. We bring to you the steps on How To Apply To & Join EFCC.
The EFCC job recruitment has laid down procedures. This is expected. Furthermore, given the delicate & sensitive nature of the EFCC’s work outline, there are stringent conditions and requirements to be met before one should even think of applying to the EFCC. These and many more are what we shall make to you in the steps on How To Apply To & Join EFCC.
How To Apply To & Join EFCC – Processes & Requirements For Recruitment
To join the EFCC, below are the requirements you must meet before applying for any vacancy. They include:
- The candidate must not be more than 27 years old
- The candidate must be single
- Height (Minimum Male: 1.67 m; Female: 1.64 m)
- The candidate must have Body Mass Index (BMI) OF NOT MORE THAN 30. (Not obese)
- Chest Measurement (Not less than 34 inches for males)
- Must have a good hearing, good eye-sight and sound mind (This is for the purpose of weapon handling and other law enforcement gadgets)
- No recent medical surgery, no respiratory ailments or life threatening illnesses that can cause harm to the cadet and others during training
- No tattoos of any form
- Must not have any criminal record
- No membership of any cult or terrorist group
- Must not be a user or dependent on any illicit substance or recreational drugs (Strict penalties will be applied to any candidate/cadet who is caught during Medical Screening/Random Testing)
How To Apply
Currently, there are no available job vacancies. Please keep in touch. However, must EFCC job application can be sent via courier services addressed to:
Head, Human Resources,
P.M.B. 166,Garki, Abuja.
Please Note: When the vacancy is announced, it comes with its application procedures. This is the reason you must be vigilant to know when the recruitment form is out. However, you can keep in contact with them through the website and twitter. Website: www.efccnigeria.org. Twitter handle: @officialEFCC.
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are.
Do you have any question and or comments on How To Apply To & Join EFCC? Please use the comment box below and we shall attend to them. Thank you.