How To Apply UNN Business School – The UNN Business School offers regular Professional Programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Master of Business Administration (MBA). The Business School also offers Executive MBA and Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA) programmes, and Short-Term Certificate Courses at Enugu Campus of the University of Nigeria.
The UNN Business School is envisioned to be an undisputed leading world class business institution, designed to produce a crop of professional graduates who would drive entrepreneurship development in Nigeria, the African continent, and beyond, providing consultancy services to businesses and organizations. The School is built on the core values of Ethics and Integrity, Academic and Professional Freedom, Meritocracy and Service Excellence.
How To Apply UNN Business School
To apply UNN Business school Program, here is the guide to follow.
- Enter the website URL http://unnbusinessschool.unn.edu.ng/
- Then Click on “Apply now” which will take you to http://portal.unnibiz.unn.edu.ng/Landing.aspx
- Click on Applications, then “Generate Business School Application Invoice”
- Select Invoice type, then key in your telephone number.
- Fill in your details and submit to generate an invoice.
- Make payment at the bank or online with the invoice generated.
- Return to the Portal Login http://portal.unnibiz.unn.edu.ng/Landing.aspx , click on “Applications”, then click on “Fill Business School Application Form”
- Key in the Remita number and submit.
- Do fill the application form with the correct information from step 1-4. Passport should be in jpeg format and not more than 50kb.
- Gently preview your application form, click on the source of information as well as certification then submit to access your acknowledgement slip.
- Note that there is an option to edit your Referee details on your application form.
- Do have a seamless registration process.