Most times you want to send files to your email contacts and you are at loss on how to do that. Here, you will learn how to attach files in GMAIL messages For PC & mobile. It would surprise you to know the steps are easy and simple. And, you will learn that here under this tutorial. Let’s get to business.
It is very important to know How To Attach Files In Gmail Messages For PC & Mobile. Some of the files you could attach include MS Word documents, pictures, Powerpoint documents, PDF files etc. So, follow these simple guides here and see how you could easily attach files in your gmail messages.
How To Attach Files In Gmail Messages For PC & Mobile
To attach files, here are the following things to do.
- Log into your GMAIL account.
- Click on “compose”.
- Click on the attach files symbol.
- Select the location and name of the file you want to attach.
- Afterwards, click on open.
- Allow the attached file to load in your “compose” box.
- Do not forget to type email address you want to send the file to.
- Also, type the message you want to send (if you want to send any other message to the receiver.
- Finally, add the subject of the message. The subject is like the title of the message.
- Finally, click on “send”.
Gmail Mobile App
- Open your Gmail mobile app.
- Click on the “compose” button.
- Click on the attach file icon on the top of the app.
- Then click on “attach file”.
- Select the location of the file you want to attach.
- Then click on the chosen file.
- Finally, when it loads, do the above listed steps which includes:
- Include email address you want to send the file to.
- Type the message you want to send.
- Finally, add the subject of the message.
- Then, click on send.
As you have seen, the steps on How To Attach Files In Gmail Messages For PC & Mobile is not cumbersome. If you encounter any challenge, we will guide you.