Have you imagined becoming an agent to a most largest money transferring company – MoneyGram? MoneyGram offers you and your business to come join their success. How, right?
It’s simply to Become a MoneyGram Agent.
It doesn’t matter your country or
You earn commissions as well gain more
If you are running a profitable business that’s generating you large income, and its well managed then means you will be accepted of becoming MoneyGram Agent.
Also, you may have better chance of being accepted as a MoneyGram agent, particularly if you trade in an area where the company has few agents.
Page Table of Contents
How to Get started to Become a MoneyGram Agent
You don’t have to worry once your application is approved to become MoneyGram Agent is approved because their representatives will properly train you and provide
The application is carried out online and within a few seconds you’re done; waiting for their content.
Requirements of Becoming MoneyGram Agent in Your Country
- Company accounts
- Trading license
MoneyGram Agent Application Websites
- UK moneyGram again is – moneygram.co.uk/become-an-agent
- Indian MoneyGram Angent portal is – moneygram.in/become-an-agent
- Nigerian portal is – moneygram.com.ng/become-an-agent
- Germany Angent site is – moneygram.de/en/become-an-agent
- China Angent portal is – moneygram.cn/en/become-an-agent
- …and so on
But we can’t go on to list all the MoneyGram Angent sites for each countries. One thing is sure, your browser location will automatically open your country potal or you n can as well use the global website.
The “global website” (http://global.moneygram.com/en/become-an-agent) is an English page for everyone irrespective of your countries as long as you understand and can read English.
During the registration on the global website – you will always have to select your location.
How to Register to Become MoneyGram Agent
- Please Visit the MoneyGram Agent application portal
- On the form/page you’ll be requested to fill in your personal details and information about your business
- Then submit the form once you’ve gone through it and happy with every information provided.
- You’ll be contacted by a MoneyGram representative to discuss your eligibility. If you are deemed a suitable candidate, a MoneyGram representative will arrange an appointment to visit you to discuss the application process in greater detail.
- Prepare any documentation as directed by the MoneyGram representative dealing with your application prior to your meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: that documents you’ll need to produce will depend on your region, you’ll typically need to provide trading licenses, your company accounts and details of any loans. MoneyGram will also conduct a credit check on your business.
- Here will be the time for you to negotiate terms and sign any paperwork once you’ve been accepted as a MoneyGram agent.
- Then you’ll be assigned to one of the representatives to start and complete MoneyGram’s agent training program
- Now, its time to be the “BOSS” – start offering money transfers to your customers.
Please note that it
Benefits as a MoneyGram Agent
- Attract a new group of customers
- Offer a service that complements your existing ones
- Add MoneyGram commissions to your revenues
What MoneyGram Agent Make Per Transaction
On the contrary, MoneyGram pays higher than Western Union (average 24% vs average 18%), but Westen Union has bigger brand recognition and registered customers in most countries.
As a rule, over 80% of global Western Union or MoneyGram transactions come through partners, who are often banks, retailers or foreign exchange bureaus. The fee (and FX) is always paid by the Sender not you the Agent, and the more competition there is, the lower the fee. Let’s take for instance, US to Mexico or UAE to India is massively competitive and commoditized which means really low fees.
Both sender agents and receiver agents get paid a percentage of Fee and/or FX. The largest partners get up to 25–30%, with the smaller mom & pop shops getting closer to 10–15% of the fee.
However, The World Bank monitor these fees and have said the average fee, (fee + FX) is circa 8.9% of the face value sent.
Kindly using the comment box below in case of any questions or contributions. OnlineDailys.com is a community for everyone with the same interest.
Also share this page so that others will learn how to become a MoneyGram agent.