One major advancement in the telecommunication industry is the ability to borrow data. Before now, this wasn’t possible. But, with every new day, new inventions are brought into reality. People can now borrow airtime from their network provider when out of airtime. But much more importantly, subscribers can also borrow data when out of airtime. This is why we have brough the guide on How To Borrow Glo, MTN, Airtel And 9mobile Data.
As you can see, the major telecom industries in Nigeria – Airtel, Glo, MTN & 9mobile have their data borrowing services. Although each goes with different names, the fact remains you can borrow data from any service provider you are currently using. So, how can one borrow data from MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile? Permit us to show you here.
How To Borrow Glo, MTN, Airtel And 9mobile Data
We will be treating this guide on How To Borrow Glo, MTN, Airtel And 9mobile Data one after the other to avoid confusion. Let’s ride.
Glo Borrow Me Data
Glo data borrowing service is called “Glo Borrow Me Data”. To borrow data, here is your guide.
- a. On an active Glo line, simply dial *321#;
- b. Then select the option “borrow data” from the prompt that comes up;
- c. Next a prompt will pop up with the list of the different data amounts you are qualified to borrow and their respective prices; you can now choose the data amount of your choice;
- d. Your line will be credited with the data amount you have chosen instantly with an SMS message to notify you of your transaction success and how much you are to pay back. You can now continue to browse the internet.
- a. On an active MTN line, simply dial *606#;
- b. from the prompt that pops up, select “request for Xtrabyte”;
- c. The next prompt will list out the different amounts of data you are eligible to borrow with their respective prices; select the amount if data you want to borrow from the list;
- d. Once your request is successful, you will receive an SMS for the data you were credited with and the amount you are owing MTN.
- a. On an active Airtel line, just dial *500#;
- b. A prompt comes up showing a list of options; select the “datacredit” option;
- c. Another prompt will come up showing the different data amounts you are qualified to borrow with their corresponding prices; make your choice;
- d. Once your request is successful, You will receive an instant data credit on your line coupled with SMS notification.
9mobile Easy Credit
- a. On an active 9mobile line, just dial *665#;
- b. From the prompt that pops up, select the option “borrow data”;
- c. From yet another prompt that comes up showing the list of the different data amounts and their corresponding prices; make your choice; the list shows the data you are eligible to borrow;
- d. Your line will be credited with the data amount you chose and you will get an SMS message stating how much you are to pay back to 9mobile network.
How Do I Qualify To Borrow Data?
Each of these network providers have their requirements. But, the most common is the following:
- Your line must have been active for at least 3 month. This implies that, you must have been recharging your phone for at least once each month.
- Your current data must have expired before you request to borrow data.
- You will be deducted the data fee from your subsequent recharges.
So, if you have been intending to Borrow Glo, MTN, Airtel And 9mobile Data, here is your guide, Good luck.