One of the best ways of making money online now is through the Nigerian News Update (NNU). Over the months, it has been paying the members of the platform. You could be the next weekly, daily, monthly earner. The NNU Coupon Code For Registration allows you to complete your registration online when you want to join NNU. In this guide, rather than struggling or being confused, we will show you how to buy NNU coupon code.
For those who are new or haven’t heard about the NNU, we know this will sound strange to you. So, before we talk about how to buy NNU coupon Code, let’s first talk about NNU. Shall we?
Also See: Sure Ways Of How To Make Money Online
The NNU Income Program is an initiative conjoined with Nigeria New Update platform, nnu.ng. A program with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately as it creates the channel for participant to earn passive income on monthly basis.
Who Is NNU Owner?
The founder and owner of NNU is Paul Samson. Paul Samson is a Nigerian Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur, A professional blogger, An Infopreneur and A philanthropist. He is the founder and the chief executive officer of G-Cyber Technologies, a professional web and ICT business firm registered under Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC BN 2453653). Meet him on Facebook here.
How Does NNU Work?
NNU pays you for just signing up and reading news update. However, there are two major ways you can earn on NNU.
NARS (NNU Ad Revenue Sharing) – With NARS, participant earns residual income bonus by login in to their NNU account daily, reading news, comment, posting forum topics and even share assigned sponsored post on social media. We share our ads revenue with you monthly when you make NNU community your news and information household / info hub.
NAP (NNU Affiliate Program) – With NAP, you are automatically an affiliate when your account get approved after registration. As an affiliate, you earn huge commission of 62.5% per referral on anyone who join NNU income through your referral link and get approved. When you introduce your friends or anyone to participate in NNU Income earning opportunity, you earn instant 62.5% = N1,000 naira commission when anyone successfully register on NNU Income Program through your referral link and get approved. The more people you refer to join NNU Income opportunity, the more 62.5% commission earning. So, if you can refer at least 10 people to take advantages of NNU Income opportunity daily, you will be earning N10,000 Naira in a day. Let’s show you How To Buy NNU Coupon Code.
How Can I Earn On NNU?
There are different ways you can earn on earning.
1. NAP: You earn #1, 000 for anybody you refer. In future when we will be having more valuable products, you will be earning more commission per sales.
2. NARS: As a participant, we share ad revenue with you when you take part of NNU activities monthly.
2. Active daily login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn N50 or more depending on daily revenue share.
3. Reading post, Commenting and Contributing: When you browse and read latest post daily and contribute your view by comment, you earn from N2 and above on each post you commented depending on daily ad revenue.
4. Posting Forum Topic: You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the website.
5. Sharing sponsored post on Facebook and Twitter: We assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline Twitter daily, you earn N100 Naira daily on assigned post you share as recommended.
How To Join NNU
Now you have seen the opportunities that abound for you to earn in NNU, we will show you how to register for NNU and have your own account. This will include the guide on NNU Coupon Code For Registration and How To Buy NNU Coupon Code.
- Click Here To join The NNU Income Program,
- Once on the registration page, enter you Name, phone number, email, username and password.
- Then Scroll down to the Payment Option and Click on Paystack or Coupon code. We will show you how to generate NNU Coupon Code For Registration.
- Click on I’ve read the terms and conditions
- Then click on Make Payment to pay the 1,600 Naira Signup fee.
- On the next page, Click on Click Here to Pay with Paystack
- The next page is where you will make payment with your ATM Card.
- Click on Pay with Card
- Enter the Number in front of Your ATM Card in the box where you see the Card Number
- Enter The date below it as the Valid Till
- At the back of your card you will see 3 numbers, enter it where you see CVV and click on “Pay N1,600”
- You will be debited only N1,600 for the NNU income Program Activation fee.
- You will then get a welcome email from NNU Income
- Your Account will be activated immediately and you can now Login and start earning.
- Before you start the daily tasks on NNU Income, go to payment settings tab and add your Bank Account details so that you can cash out your earnings on the NNU income Opportunity.
After updating your Payment Settings, you can start earning immediately on NNU news by commenting, sharing sponsored post and referring etc.
How To Buy NNU Coupon Code (NNU Coupon Code For Registration)
There are two ways to make payment before joining the NNU income program. One is through Paystack which we have treated above. But, most people are usually unable to pay with their ATM for online businesses in Nigeria. So, we will show you how to buy NNU coupon Code easily.
So, while doing your registration, rather than clicking on pay with paystack,
- You can select “Coupon Code” option.
- Then, the option will open for you to add the coupon.
- However, you will have to buy the coupon code from any of the licensed NNU Coupon Code agents.
- The list of the NNU coupon code distributors are listed below.
- Once you have paid to them, they will send you the Coupon code and you then fill it in.
- Finally, click on “Make Payment”.
- Your account will be activated immediately.
- And, that is how to buy NNU coupon Code or Generate NNU coupon Code for registration.
NNU Coupon Code Distributors
Here are the names and contacts of the official NNU coupon code agents. These are people that have been verified by NNU. You can place your order with anyone of them and they can send you the coupon code within minutes.
Hook up with them to always purchase coupon code and get your prospect registered and approved automatically and earn your commission. See the official link here: https://nnu.ng/member/coupons
|Nenuwe Rachael||08034870242||First Bank|
|Ufo Blessing||07034991014||Eco Bank|
|Tishe Mariam||07063139613||GTBank, First Bank|
|BLAZE SAMUEL||09055334131||Access Bank|
|Friday Loveth||09050159026||Access Bank|
|Shafiu Idris Siaky||08063473633||First Bank|
|Efekodo Jeremiah||07032431952||UBA, First Bank|
|Abigail Oni||08050643304||GTBank, First Bank|
|Saliu Olamide M.||08176361051||GTBank|
|John Adewale||08033702226||Access Bank|
|Uzoma Amaechi||08037859257||UBA, GTBank, Diamond|
|Obiji Emmanuel||08037803246||Zenith, Access Bank|
|David Ahaoma||08167362160||UBA, Diamon, Sky Bank|
|Mabel Ighedosa||08189720794||Access Bank|
|Esowe Uchenna P.||08101551081||UBA|
|Christopher Ndon P.||08166183888||GTBank|
|Paul Joseph||08069080289||GT, Access, Diamond|
|Olubode Joshua Opeyem||07067160277||GTBank, Sterling Bank|
|Adefare Damilola||08160185905||Access Bank|
|Amoye Promise||08129669247||First, UBA, GTBank,|
|Mbah Samuel||08065644431||Access Bank|
|EDIDHALA BENARD||08038596744||Eco, GT Bank|
|Victor Kenstar||09074440808||Union Bank|
So, this is how to buy NNU Coupon Code or generate NNU Coupon Code For Registration. All that is left is for you to register and become a member to start earning.
The Onlinedailys.com is not in any way affiliated with NNU. Given that a lot of people have testified to earn from NNU, we decided to share with you. So, if you decide to join, you join at your own INDEPENDENT decision.
Do you have any question on How To Buy NNU Coupon Code – NNU Coupon Code For Registration? Use the comment box below.