Amazon comes with lots of benefits for users. Their subscription plan is also so cool. They have the $13 monthly subscription and the $120 annual subscription. Whichever you go for, you are rest assured that Amazon has got something big and huge for you in stock. You will get free two-day shipping. You will also have access to Amazon Prime movies and shows.
As we said, Amazon Prime has a lot of benefits. If you wish to, here is the breakdown of all amazon prime benefits here. You may need to check them out if you wish to.
Also See: Sign Up Amazon Prime Free Trial
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
You will need to login to your account to be able to end Amazon Prime subscription. Let’s show you all the procedures to take.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Next, go to the “Account & List” section. You will see “Your Prime membership” from the menu. Click on it.
- You may be required to log in again.
- In the next opened page, you will be shown the full list of amazon prime benefits. Move to the far left and click on “End Membership & Benefits”
- You will see 3 different options in the next opened page. This includes: “Keep My Benefit”, “Cancel My benefits” & “Remind Me Later”.
- If you have already made up your mind to cancel your membership, then, click on “cancel my benefits”.
- In the next opened page, go ahead and click on “Continue to cancel”.
- You will still be given the option to continue your subscription by Amazon. But, since you are hellbent on quitting, go ahead.
- Click on “End on MM, DD, Year”. This means you will have to select the date, month and year you want to cancel your subscription.
- You will then receive a confirmation message of your cancellation of Amazon Prime membership.
Also See: How To Sign Up Amazon Prime Membership