Everyone who writes an exam wishes to excel in flying colours. This is applicable to all candidates who sat for the 2017 JAMB examinations. Prior now, Jamb results take over weeks before they are released. However, following the new policy of CBT exams, Jamb results are released in just days. Since Jamb 2017 examinations are on going in batches, you can easily check your results now. Here is how to check Jamb result without pin online.
The Jamb 2017 results are released in batches. That means, not all the results are released immediately. So, yours may have been released or not. However, the only way to know is by learning how to check Jamb result without pin online. This will guide you to check your result online.
How To Check Jamb Result Without Pin Online
To check your result online, here are the steps to follow.
- Login to Jamb Official website http://jamb.org.ng/
- Once it opens, locate and click on “Print Result Slip”
- When it opens, you can check your result using either your Registration Number or Email address (the one used in creating your JAMB profile online).
- Click on “Check My result”.
- Your result will show and you print it.
- Alternatively, it will show you “No Result Yet” (if the result is not yet released).
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to log into your account/profile. Remember to use your email and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results”.
- It should either display your result or tell you “No Result Yet”
If there is no result yet, it is because your result batch has not been released. You have to keep checking. However, candidates’ results can be withheld. There are few reasons for candidates’ results to be withheld. They include
- Either you were involved in Malpractice
- or, you missed your schedule
- or, you were too late to the exam E.T.C.
If you encounter any of the above, you can report to any of the Jamb offices around you. You can also approach your CBT Centre for guidelines.
Congrats on your success. Please share this with friends and loved ones. Thanks.