Have you ever thought you could easily convert PDF files to Doc using Google Drive? Well, it is very possible. And that is what this guide is all about. We want to show you the step by step guide you will have to use to ensure you are properly guided. As you know, a PDF file can be converted to a word document using diverse means. But, this guide is very specific on Google Drive.
There have been times when I need some files in the PDF format and at other times, I need them in MS word document. With this means, I can easily convert them to different formats on different occasions. So, we bring the same format to show you as well. So, read on and what to do next.
Also See: How To Convert Ms Word Document To PDF
When PDF was introduced, it was used to share and transfer documents which include Images, Text messages and many more. In 2008, Portable Document Format (PDF) was made as an open standard that allows other software and service to create and view PDF files. DOC or doc is a filename extension for word processing documents, most commonly in the proprietary Microsoft Word Binary File Format.
Steps To Covert PDF Files to Doc Using Google Drive
Here is how you can easily do this.
- Firstly, launch your web browser and visit the official Google drive platform.
- Sign in with your login credentials which are your Google ID and Password.
- Click on the “Gear” icon once you are logged in.
- Here, you have to choose the “Settings” option then locate the “Convert Upload” option.
- Now, click on “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editorformat” option.
- You can now upload the PDF file, wait for some minutes so that the upload will finish.
- Once you are done with the upload, Look for the file and open it.
- Lastly, click on the “Open with Google Doc” to complete it.
- Having got this done you have successfully converted your PDF files to Doc using google drive.
- You can now use the document for whatever purpose you want to.
Also See: How To Password Protect A PDF Document
What Is A Google Drive?
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
If you have any questions on how to convert PDF files to Doc, please ask in the comment box.