No doubt to believe that PayPal is the world’s largest online payment platform that allows users and business people to do transactions with peace of mind. It has series of services such as receiving & sending payment, adding a payment button on site, creating an invoice, and more.
But it is painful to experience that not all countries are eligible to get a fully functioning PayPal account. Whereas, other global companies such as WorldRemit, Payoneer, Google, Facebook, and more, serves all countries with no restriction. Come to think of it, it simply means that PayPal is scared of extending business services to such countries knowing well that technology has taken over the world, and as such, no country should be left aside.
Selling and making money online has become a means of earning to many all over the world, and its time for PayPal to sit up. Because nobody makes money to only use it for online shopping. Take me for instance, I engage in buying and selling, affiliate marketing – and you don’t expect me to use the money I made just for shopping. That’s a wrong ideology from PayPal.
Anyways, if your country is among the list of countries without full functionality PayPal account then it’s time to own the same PayPal account used by the USA, Canada, Malesha, UAE, South Africa, etc.
It simply means that after following the steps below, you will be able to Pay and get paid. Send money to yourself, family, and friends, customers can pay you, and you’ll be able to start generating invoices for your customers.
Follow the instructions laid on this page to get your account in less than 80seconds.
So let’s get started.
How to Create a Full Functioning PayPal Account Non-Eligible Countries
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/ae/
- Click on the “Sign Up” (Or “Sign Up up for free”) button at the top of the page.
- You have 2 types of accounts to select from. PayPal has “A Personal Account” and “A Business Account“. But select “Business”
- A new page opens for you to enter the email address you want to use to create this PayPal account.
- Then enter a password you would also want to use for your account. It is important to make your password strong and not easy to memorize by other people. Learn more about creating a strong password here.
- Now the main PayPal Sign up form opens. But there is an important part of the form to take note of; in order to have a new PayPal account that lets you pay, send/transfer, & withdraw from PayPal.
Remember that you’re creating this account through another country’s URL that allows the full functionality of PayPal. Thus, in the form, you are meant to fill out all details of yourself – YES, real information of you. But there is a part you should indicate as the country you’re using its URL.
For example, I’m from Africa (Nigeria) and we are not offered the full functionality of PayPay, So I used the United Arab Emirate (https://www.paypal.com/ae/ which you can use too), now, on getting to this part of the form, I filled in my correct “Nigeria” information (including phone number), but there is one part to leave, that carries the UAE identity.
See the image below 👇👇👇👇 to see the area of the form that should be untouched.
Note that it depends on the country’s URL which you used which determines what City you see there. And that should not be changed.
So let’s proceed.
Check the User’s Agreement box and click on the “Agree and Continue”
- The next form is to describe your business type. Select the “Individual/sole proprietorship” option.
- Type in your kind of services that you offer then chooses from the options which PayPal had already made available.
- Enter the website you will be using our PayPal account on (if you do have one). But it is optional. Therefore, you can skip the part.
- The next form is to fill in your date of birth, your nationality, and your preferred document for verification. Please note that you don’t have to fake anything on this part of the form. ensure that your nationality is correct. Check the box that your current address is the same as your organization’s address. Then click on the “Submit” button.
Welcome to your new PayPal account.
Congratulations! You have succeeded in creating a new PayPal account That Lets You Pay & Withdraw From PayPal from around the world.
But hold on yet 🤚✋ – there are still more settings to be carried out in order to seal off this account. So keep reading and following the steps below.
Setting Up Your New PayPal Account To Avoid Future Troubles
Confirming Your Email: One of the reasons some PayPal accounts are blocked or withhold is because the email address linked to the account is not yet verified. Now log in to the email you used to create this new PayPal account and verify your email address by clicking on the link inside the email (message) PayPal sent to you.
You will be seeing series of emails sent by PayPal when you log in to your email. Open the “Confirm Your Email” message.
Then click on “Confirm your Email” button.
You’ll be redirected to PayPal Login Page for you to enter your email address and password. Afterward, you will be redirected to the above “Welcome page” (image already shown above).
Fill Out Your Business Information: Although most of the business information has been filled out while creating the account. But there is still more information you need to check out, edit or change. This is to give PayPal more information you’re doing so that PayPal won’t be surprised or see any transaction a strange one – that could also lead to suspending PayPal accounts or closing it entirely.
To do this, click on the “Settings” icon at the top of the PayPal site, 👉 then select “Account Settings”, 👉 then scroll down to “Business Information” (under Business Profile).
On the “Business Information” row click on the “Update” – you will be redirected to a new page.
Now, you will see that there are 3-sections of the account you can edit right now, namely; Individual, your business information, and primary contact details. For each section you want to edit click on the “Edit” beside it.
There are important information you will have to edit in order to keep your PayPal account safe and to start transacting without fear. These information are;
- For the Individual section 1:
– Your email address – you should input the same email address you’ve used to create this PayPal account.
- For the business information section 2:
– Credit Card statement name – well this is optional, but sometimes you might not like how PayPal has presented your Credit Card statement name by default. So you can enter the name you wish. I advise that the Long and short version name be the same.
– Sales venue(s) – you should select where you’re getting your seles from. I personally get sales from eBay and Other Marketplace (that PayPal didn’t list – so I go with those two). If you select “Website” then you have to enter your eCommerce website URL. And if you select “Others” then you’ll have to list the names and URL of those. So You can select the same options I have selected to move further.
– Average transaction price – Here select what transactions you should expect you to be receiving. You can scale up or be within the range of your transaction.
– Average monthly volume – also select within or above your scale here.
– Percentage of annual revenue from online sales – select 75% – 100%.
Always remember to click on the “Save” button below to save your settings for any section you edit.
At this point, your PayPal account is ready to start receiving payment from people online. However, you can further make your changes like adding your company or personal logo, change phone number, etc. But above are the important details to keep your PayPal account functioning safely.
Then click on the “PayPal icon” at the top of the page to redirect you to the PayPal homepage.
Its time for the money to start rolling in.
Start transacting without fear.