Discussing on steps to Create a Yahoo Account with Gmail” is similar to creating a Yahoo email address without a phone number. When you create a Yahoo account, you automatically get a Yahoo address. But if you’d rather use another email address to sign in, you can link a non-Yahoo email address to the account and use it to sign in, recover your password, get notifications, and more.
For example, you want to create a yahoo account with Gmail, what it entails is that once you successfully do so (following the steps below), your Gmail becomes the login detail of your Yahoo account and you can always recover this yahoo account from your Gmail account any time and from any device.
What you need to know about using Gmail to Sign Up Yahoo Account
On the end side of the Yahoo registration or login page, you don’t need anything, rather ensuring you have a registered Google account that you’ll be using to log in to your Yahoo account.
Every information you’ve used to create the Google (Gmail) account will be pulled as your new information on the new Yahoo account. For example; your name, age, phone number, etc.
But the Google account becomes your backup account for verification and account recovery.
Steps to Create a Yahoo Account with Gmail
- Go to login.yahoomail.com
- Click on the “Google”
3. Then select or log in to the Google (Gmail) account you want to use log in to your Yahoo account.
4. Then confirm with Google to allow you to use Gmail to access your Yahoo account.
5. Yahoo will immediately send you a verification code or a link to verify this connection and to enable you to use your Gmail account login Yahoo account.
6. Then you will be redirected to Yahoo to complete a few steps and that’s all.
Use the comment box below to share with us if any challenges