If your business isn’t listed yet on Instagram for business then you’re probably missing a huge audience there, because already over 200 million business accounts are continusly testifying the amazing benefits of haven created their own Instagram account for business.
It will take me a whole effort emphasizing why your business should have been available on top social networking platform like Instgram, but the summary of it all is that the Instagram business account is free and there are millions of businesses transacting different kinds of businesses.
So it doesn’t matter what your business is all about, all that matters is that; you’re about taking your business to a greater height + showcasing to the right audience that will be interested in what you are set to offer to them. The steps on this page (below) should take you through how to create Instagram account for Business for free.
Page Table of Contents
How to use Instagram for business
Instagram is wonderfully built and managed to accormudate even bueinseese, so, users can either access their account either via the mobile app or officiel website. Although your businesses can be managed from any of the platform you may perfer using.
Instagram Mobile App Download: App is available (for free) on your mobile phone app store.Depending which phone OS you’re using; Android, iOS, and Microsoft.
Website: You enjoy wider screen seperience using Instagram website; visit www.instagram.com to sign up or login – then proceed to adding your businesses following the guides below.
Why using Instagram account for Business different from the personal account
- First, you’ll have access to Instagram business professional dashboard, that allows you track your business performance, access and discover professional tools and explore educational information officially curated by Instagram.
- With a business account, you’ll be able to access insights.
- You’ll be able to run Instagram ads campaigns easily and swiftly.
- Also you got that ability to add links to Instagram Stories.
- And in adition to all of these Instagram business benefits, there will be an option to display or hide your business category and contact information on your profile. Depending on what and how you want to present your business to your audience.
This I shouldn’t forget to add, I guess it’s also a benefit of using creating Instagram for business – from Instagram, you can connect your business account to a Facebook Page associated with your business to boost your business page for more audience.
Create Instagram account for Business
Your jurney to creating your own Instagram account for Business is here and now, you’ll go through the steps beow to achieve this correctly.
Step 1. Setting Up a Business Profile on Instagram
First move from you, after a successful login to your Instagram account is creating your own business profile on Instagram. This is supper easy. The steps below should guide you through.
But if you’re still on the fence, you don’t own an Instagram account yet or need a new account, check out our blog post where we wrote about the steps to register a new instagram account either on Mobile phone (through application) or website.
How to create business profile on Instagram
Understand that to create Instagram account for Business is also the same as switching your Instagram account to Instagram business profile, following the steps below After it is successfully switched, it becomes a Business Instagram account.
The User Interface (UI) changes, you should see more business advance features.
- Login to your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile and tap the menu in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings icon.
- For some accounts, the Switch to professional account option will be listed directly under Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to professional account.
- Tap Continue.
- Select a category for your business and tap Done.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- Tap Business.
- Tap Next.
- You can add contact details and tap Next. Or tap Don’t use my contact info to skip this step if its less important to you.
- Tap X in the top-right corner to return to your profile.
You now undertand that by switching to your profile to a business account – you own an instagram for business..