Every company or business needs to have a LinkedIn company page. Basically, it acts as the voice of your organization on LinkedIn. It helps members learn more about your business or school, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. To interact with members on LinkedIn as an organization, you must have a LinkedIn Page. We will show you how you can do this.
It is important to know that a LinkedIn company page is different from a LinkedIn personal account. If you do not have a personal account, see how to create one here. A company page on LinkedIn is used to advance your business, firm or company. It helps LinkedIn members learn about your business, your brand, and job opportunities with your company. Company Pages are also a great way to establish industry expertise.
Here’s how to set up a LinkedIn Company Page for your business. Note that if you don’t have an existing personal LinkedIn profile, you’ll need to set one up before creating a page for your company. If you don’t have a LinkedIn profile yet, set one up by following our detailed instructions and return to this post once you’re done.
LinkedIn Company Page Creation Guideline
Let us guide you step-by-step.
- Log onto the LinkedIn portal for creating Company Pages.
- Select the page type you’d like to create from the following options:
- Small business
- Medium to large business
- Showcase page
- Educational institution (high school or university/college)
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of that company or school in the creation of the page.
- Click Create page.
- If you don’t have a confirmed email address associated with your LinkedIn account, you’ll be prompted to add and verify your email address.
- A red error message may appear if your LinkedIn account has recently been created or you don’t have enough connections.
- After creating your Page, you can enter further details to build your brand by clicking Start building your page! You’ll be prompted to provide a logo image, description, location details, and more.
LinkedIn For Business Tips
- Encourage your employees to connect with your company’s LinkedIn Page
- Publish valuable content
- Include rich media
- Take advantage of LinkedIn Groups
- Understand the LinkedIn algorithm
- Incorporate LinkedIn ads
Go ahead and Create LinkedIn Company Page. If you have any question, use the comment box below and we shall attend to you.