Are you fed up with Facebook and want to quit? Has the constant bombardment of updates, messages, likes, pokes and advertisements can all become a bit overwhelming such that you can’t bear it any longer? Or, as a new decision, you just want to stay off Facebook entirely? Let’s show you How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account Permanently.
If you are looking for How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account Permanently, it most likely means that you must have really decided to do this and nothing could possibly discourage you. We suggest you take some minutes and think it through again before going on with this decision. Whichever way, we have to give you what you want. Here is it.
How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account Permanently
To deactivate your account, here is your guide.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Lcate and click the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page
- Next, select “Settings”
- In the opened page, click “General” in the left column
- Then, in the column of “Manage Account”, click on “edit”
- Then, scroll down and click on “deactivate account”.
- Your password will be requested. This is to make sure that someone is not trying to close your account for whatever reason.
- Then click on “continue’ and follow whatever else you are asked to do.
What Happens Next?
If you deactivate your account your profile won’t be visible to other people on Facebook and people won’t be able to search for you. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others.
How To Reactivate Your Account
If you’d like to come back to Facebook after you’ve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at anytime by logging in with your email and password. Keep in mind, if you use your Facebook account to log into Facebook or somewhere else, your account will be reactivated. This means your Facebook profile, including things like your friends, photos and posts, will be completely restored. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email you use to log in to reactivate your account.
Share this with others. They might need it also.