Over the years, i created many pages on Facebook for one reasons or the other. But, as one grows and starts becoming intentional, you will realise you don’t need most of those pages we created. May be, you are in my shoe. You must have created lots of Facebook pages that you no longer need or you you no longer want to continue managing. In this tutorial, i am going to show you How To Delete Facebook Page Permanently.
Before now, i have struggled to find how to delete those pages. And when i log into my account to audit my Facebook account, i keep seeing those pages that aren’t necessary for me, going forward. So, you won’t have to go on looking for the guides again. Here is a detailed analysis on How To Delete Facebook Page Permanently either from the website, or from the Facebook mobile app.
Page Table of Contents
How To Delete Facebook Page Permanently
We will handle this for both mobile and the web.
How To Delete Facebook Page Permanently On Web/PC
- Click the “Menu” icon. It’s in the top-right corner of the page. A drop-down menu will appear.
- When this opens, click on “Manage Pages”.
- If you have more than one page, all the pages will appear. Then, click on the particular page you want to delete.
- Then, click on “settings”. This is at the top right of the page.
- Next, click on “General”
- Allow it open. Then, scroll down to the bottom and you will see “Remove Page”.
- You will see “Deleting your Page means that nobody will be able to see or find it. Once you click delete, you’ll have 14 days to restore it in case you change your mind. After that, you’ll be asked to confirm whether to delete it permanently. If you choose to unpublish instead, only admins will be able to see your Page“.
- Then. click on “delete”.
- This will show up “If you delete your Page, you will still be able to restore it within 14 days. After that, you will be asked to confirm that you want to permanently delete it. You can also select Unpublish this page below so that only admins can see this page. Are you sure you want to begin the process of deleting this page?“
- If sure, click on “delete page”.
Please note: you can still retrive the page back within 14 days. Although it is deleted, you will still have access to it until after 14 days where you will be asked to delete it PERMANENTLY.
How To Delete Facebook Page On Android
- You have to open the Facebook app on your phone.
- If you aren’t signed in already, login in with your account details.
- Then, click on the menu (the 3 vertical lines at the far right).
- When it loads, click on “Pages”.
- Then, select the page you want to delete.
- Next thing, click on the menu (the 3 dots on each other by the name of the page)
- Then, click on “edit settings” and then “General Settings”.
- Next is to scroll down and click on “Permanently delete…
- You will see “once you delete a page, you will not be able to get it back. Are you sure you want to delete…?”
- Then, click on it.
Here you have it. You can now use this guide and delete your Facebook page permanently. If you have any comments or questions, kindly use the comment box below. Thank you.