Have you grown tired of Instagram and you want to delete Instagram account? Great. deleting your Instagram account is not a hard job job at all. It is as easy as anything you think easy. So, we will ensure we guide you from the beginning till your account is deleted from the web. If you also want to delete Twitter account, then check here.
Also, after you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and Instagram can’t reactivate deleted accounts. So, take note.
How To Delete Instagram Account
So, here is the guideline on how to deactivate Instagram account easily.
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
If you’d like to delete a different account, click the username in the top-right of the Delete Your Account page, tap/click on next to username and select Log Out. Log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
Also See: How To get Verified On Instagram
How To Temporarily Deactivate Your Account
Perhaps, you have realised you just wanted to take some time off Instagram. So,, rather than deleting the account, you can temporarily deactivate it so you can come back to it later. If this is you, then, see your guide here.
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. To temporarily disable your account:
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app.
- Tap or click in the top right and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password. The option to disable your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to temporarily disable it.
Go ahead and deactivate or delete Instagram account. All the best.