This page will work you through the process to delete TikTok account permanently. It’s quite simple, all you need to do is follow the guide below. Meanwhile, ensure to have a re-think before going on to delete your TikTok account, because a deleted account can never be retrieved.
There are several tips to take note of if you’ve decided to finally delete your TikTok account, keep in mind that all of your videos will be deleted unless it was saved or downloaded by another user. So it will be helpful for you to save any favorite videos on your phone or any devices that could let you do so.
How to delete TikTok account
If you want to delete TikTok account through the TikTok mobile app, then the step below will be best to follow;
- Open the TikTok app, and tap the “Me” profile button in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Manage my account” and then tap “Delete account” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be required to enter your TikTok password to finally authorize the permanent deletion of your TikTok account.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts and tap “Delete account” again to confirm your decision.
Doing this from a PC may be different. The steps below will help if you’re deleting an account from a PC;
- Go to tiktok.com and login to your account
- Click on your profile picture (or avatar)
- Then select “Settings”, under Manage account you should see “delete account” – click on the delete link and enter your password to confirm your action.
Do not waste your time searching “how to delete TikTok account without login” because it is impossible to achieve that. You must have an account logged in before proceeding to delete it.
In some cases users forget their password, In cases like this, you can always click on the “forget password” for TikTok to send you a password reset code to enable you to create a new password. You definitely will need to input your password to delete your Tiktok account permanently.