Have you had a situation where you PC, or Laptop shows up a message that reads “D3dx9_43.dll Missing”?. If you use a PC or laptop, chances are you might have come across such. Most people do not know how to solve the problem. Today, we will show you How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing Error In Windows. Good news is, you won’t have to visit any system engineer to do it for you. You can do it from the comfort of your home. Follow us and see how.
The missing d3dx9.dll error could also appear in this format “The program can’t start because d3dx9.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem”. This error usually occurs when you want to play some high-definition video games on you PC. Whatever be the case, we will show you How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing Error In Windows.
What Is D3dx9_43.dll?
D3dx9.dll is a type of DLL file associated with DARKNESS WITHIN IN PURSUIT OF LOATH NOLDER developed by Lighthouse Interactive Game Publishing B.V. for the Windows Operating System. The latest known version of D3dx9.dll is 188.8.131.52, which was produced for Windows. This DLL file carries a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of “UNKNOWN”.
Also See: Top Things To Check When Buying A Laptop
On the other hand, DLL means Dynamic Link Library. They are small programs, similar to EXE (“executable”) files, which allow multiple software programs to share the same functionality (eg. printing).
Common D3dx9.dll Error Messages
The most common d3dx9.dll errors that can appear on a Windows-based computer are:
- “D3dx9.dll not found.”
- “The file d3dx9.dll is missing.”
- “D3dx9.dll Access Violation.”
- “Cannot register d3dx9.dll.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\d3dx9.dll.”
- Or, “Cannot start DARKNESS WITHIN IN PURSUIT OF LOATH NOLDER. A required component is missing: d3dx9.dll. Please install DARKNESS WITHIN IN PURSUIT OF LOATH NOLDER again.”
- “This application failed to start because d3dx9.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.” etc.
How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing Error In Windows
Having seen and understood what D3dx9_43 is all about. Now, let’s see how you can fix this problem once and for all. There are 3 basic ways we will recommend for you. These 3 options have worked for different people and one o more of them can work for you.
Simply restart the system after the application has been installed. Most times, the application picks up.
You can uninstall and reinstall the particular program. This often time works for some.
Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Most times, the system or PC you are using comes with a Directx program but it could be out of date. Installing a new one can most certainly solve the problem. The missing d3dx9_43.dll file is usually embedded in the DirectX program file. This particular option worked for me.
How To Install Microsoft DirectX File
Microsoft DirectX is a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) for handling tasks related to multimedia, especially game programming and video, on Microsoft platforms. The microsoft DirectX can help you Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing Error. To download it,
- Visit the Microsoft DirectX download portal.
- Once opened, select the language you would want it in.
- Then click on “download”.
- Afterwards, allow it to download. Once the downloading is done, it will be installed in the system.
- Then you are done.
Do Not Download D3dx9_43.dll Files
Most people resort to downloading the DLL files from many DLL file websites online. This is highly discouraged. You can use the above guide we have given to Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing Error. Why you should not download the dll file include
- DLL Download Sites Are Not Approved Sources for DLL Files
- Installing a Single DLL File Is Often a Bandage for a Larger Problem
- DLLs From DLL Download Sites Are Often Outdated
- DLL Files From DLL Download Sites May Be Infected With Viruses
- DLL Download Sites Could Host DLL Files That Could Compromise Your Computer’s Security.
If after carrying out these tips on How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll Missing Error In Windows and you couldn’t succeed, it is advised you take your system to a qualified technician. But, if you followed the guides here, you won’t have any need for that.