You can play Bet9ja either offline or online. For many reasons people play online while others play offline. Either way, if you decide to play online, you must have to create a bet9ja account first before you can play. After creating the account, you have to fund your account before you can play online. In this tutorial, here is How To Fund Bet9ja Account Using ATM. We have detailed it to make it easy for you.
Apart from knowing How To Fund Bet9ja Account Using ATM, you must note that there are several other ways one can fund their account online. We will bring that up in later posts. For now, we are focused on funding through the ATM. You will find this very helpful.
How To Fund Bet9ja Account Using ATM
All you will need to fund your account is your ATM card and your unique Bet9ja User ID. Here are the steps on How To Fund Bet9ja Account Using ATM.
- Visit any Quickteller/Interswitch enabled ATM.
- Insert your card and enter your pin.
- Then,select “Pay Bills” or “Quickteller” depending on the ATM.
- Select your account type (Savings or current or any other).
- You will be directed to choose a payment option – select either “Pay Merchant” or “Others” depending on the ATM.
- You will then be prompted for a Merchant Code, type 04226901. This is Bet9ja’s merchant code.
- Furthermore, input your Customer Reference number, which is your Unique Bet9ja UserID which can be located in the top right of the website when you login.
- Input the amount that you would like to deposit (minimum is #500).
- Input your phone number and select “Proceed”.
- Finally, you will then receive confirmation that the payment has been completed successfully.
Please Note: Your Bet9ja User ID can be found at the top right corner of the website when you login. Please note that it is not your username.
There is a ₦100 + 1.5% up to ₦2000 charge for deposits with this payment method.
Should you be confused on the steps on how to Fund Bet9a Account Using ATM, use the comment box below and we shall get back to you. Thank you.