For you to be reading this means you are already a Twitter user and you are willing to know how to obtain a verified twitter account. You are welcome. The good news is that Twitter allows almost all users to obtain a verified Twitter account. The not-so-good-news? You have to meet up with some requirements. Oh wait, do not frown your face yet. You can obtain the verified account. We are here to show and teach you what and all it takes.
What can stop you from knowing how to obtain a verified Twitter account? Nothing and no one but yourself. Prior now, Twitter “confers” the verified status on accounts they deem fit. It will contact you by sending you a message. The example is below. The story is different today. Anyone, including you, can apply to be verified. So, get it done and enjoy your twitter account verified status. What about bragging to friends about it? I didn’t say so.
How To Obtain A Verified Twitter Account
To obtain a verified Twitter account, you need to first of all, know about the following requirements from Twitter. Your Twitter account must have the following:
- A verified phone number
- A confirmed email address
Note: If the account is a company or organization account, the email address associated with the account should be a company or organization email address.
- A bio
- A profile photo
- A header photo
- A birthday (for accounts that are not company, brand, or organization accounts)
- A website
- Tweets set as public in Tweet privacy settings
Related Posts: Twitter Registration | www.twitter.com
How To Verify Your Account
The steps on how to obtain a verified twitter account includes the following:
- Submit a request for verification here: https://verification.twitter.com/welcome.
- Twitter will respond to you through your email
Note: In order to access the form, you must be logged in to the Twitter account you would like verified. Advisedly, you should be logged while apply or if you are not logged in, you will be redirected to the Twitter login page.
- If your request is denied, you can submit another request for the same account 30 days after receiving the email from Twitter.
- If you receive a response from Twitter requesting edits to your account and/or additional information, you can submit another request any time after completing the steps outlined in our response.
- Once your details and personal information are verified, Twitter will confirm your account.
Note: Before you apply for the verified account, ensure your account has all the above stated requirements. If not, your request will be declined.
Related Post: How To Upload Profile Picture On Twitter
Additional Information On How To Obtain A Verified Twitter Account
When submitting a request to verify an account, Twitter will ask for additional information that can help them evaluate it. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Twitter will ask you your account will be verified. If the account represents a person, it will want to understand their impact in their field. If it represents a corporation or company, let Twitter know their mission.
- Furthermore, when providing URLs to support your request, choose sites that help express your newsworthiness or relevancy in their field.
Finally, this tutorial on how to obtain a verified Twitter account is simple and clear. Do not pass this by. You can also let more people know by sharing this post. If you found it useful, others definitely will. Thank you.